Promotion of indicators - page 9

Greetings

I received a reply from servicedesk - referral system works, no errors found.

If a user clicked on your link - but did not buy this product, and bought any other, it will not count for you! (It turns out we work for anyone but ourselves)

To date 12230 clicks on the links, earnings = 0

I am stopping any posting links from the Market - the way the program is working now to attract customers to the Market - it's a waste of time and resources.

server:

Greetings

I received a reply from servicedesk - referral system works, no errors found.

If a user clicked on your link - but did not buy this product, and bought any other, it will not count for you! (It turns out we work for anyone but ourselves)

To date 12230 clicks on the links, earnings = 0

I am stopping any posting links from the market - as it now works to attract customers to the market - a waste of time.

most likely this was originally intended, just to attract to the market, and share as it turns out )

sanyooooook:
Most likely this was the original idea, just to attract to the market, and share as it happens )
Personally, such an idea has discouraged me from developing in this direction

And not a single comment from the administration

server:
Personally, such an idea has discouraged me from developing in that direction.
frustrating, of course.

Candid:

Spending time on hacking :) protection is of course possible, but only if you like the process itself.

Rather, if it makes sense at all, because if a product costs, say, 50-100 quid, then nobody needs to hack it - it's cheaper to buy it.

I.e. what you said is more suitable for hacking than for protection. The hacker must have a strong motivation (either the process is interesting or economically profitable), because he does not know what he will face. Maybe in a $50 indicator everything will be so intricately interwoven that it will take him two weeks to figure it all out.

By the way, a smart protection mechanism integrated into the algorithm is very good exactly in the trading domain, in particular when some time-based restriction is set. In normal programs it is easy to calculate by intercepting the function call for getting the current time, because the time is obviously needed there.But in trading programs, time is directly involved in the algorithm itself, so a constraint can be attached to it without being noticed, and the cracker will have to unravel the whole tangle.

deskipper:
And not a single comment from the administration
Support Team2014.09.24 17:06

We have checked the referral system and it is working fine.

According to your statistics, you have no more than 40 referrals per product. It's not that many, although the total for all products comes out to be a large number.

We have a number of active affiliate program participants. Judging by their statistics, only a few percent of attracted users buy products and subscriptions. I.e. if 300 people are attracted to one product, you will find 1-3 buyers for this amount.

Of course - these 300 people bought another product - and I promoted, did the work, lost time and resources!

meat:

The cracker must have a strong motivation (either the process is interesting or economically profitable), because he does not know what he will face at the beginning. Maybe in a $50 indicator everything will be so intricately intertwined that it will take two weeks to figure it all out.

The motivation to break the demo version is not difficult to think of: suppose the cracker has a goal to make cosmetic changes and trade the indicator by himself. In that case, it is not the price that matters, but the predicted turnover.

server:
Support Team2014.09.24 17:06

We have a number of active affiliate programme members. According to their statistics, only a few percent of the users attracted purchase products and subscriptions. That is, if for example 300 people are attracted to one product, there will be 1-3 buyers for that number.

Of course - these 300 people bought another product - and I was promoting, doing the work, wasting time and resources!

This is not a convincing argument. Because the product can be bought not only by the 299th or 301th person involved, but also by the 1st or 27th. For 12000 attracted there should be about 40 purchases, just for large numbers the average should work.

So it's something else, for example the product range or the composition of those attracted.

Candid:

The support has an unconvincing argument. Because the product can be bought not only by the 299th or 301st person attracted, but also by the 1st and the 27th. There should be about 40 purchases per 12,000 attracted, just for large numbers the average should work.

So it's something else, like the product range or the composition of those attracted.

If I placed 80% of all published products on the market, what else do I need? So should the partner be paid for his work? - If he brought a customer to the link, but he bought not at the link, but just another product from a market or several, so he can buy from year to year, and you are in full deficit, although you have led him to this resource - will earn the seller, mk.

So another hitch, for example I put all the products, paid, free - hoping that when the seller will translate it into a paid, too, will begin to earn, and do not have to put a link again, the more so in this time all indexed by search engines. So it does not work either.

All perfectly understand, the developer produces, the partner promotes!

Reason: