I will write an advisor free of charge - page 93

Nikolai Krylov:

mql4

or poke your nose in the right place :)

No, sorry, old code without me :)

Vladimir Karputov:

No, sorry, old code without me

Good afternoon, advise how to delete the above written TOR, the programmer from another site is already writing an indy.

btc.mmd:

Good afternoon, advise how to delete the above written ToR, the programmer from another site is already writing an indu.

No way. "What is written with a feather cannot be cut down with an axe".

Nikolai Krylov:
Please advise how to specify the candlestick body in the conditions. For example, if the candlestick's body is more than X pips, then wait for the next candlestick to close. If the body of a candlestick has X points, then open a trade.

Use iClose. iOpen and MathAbs. (F1 to help).

It will look like this

if ( MathAbs ( iClose (...) - iOpen (...) ) >X*Point )

Good afternoon. Can anyone improve the Expert Advisor. I created a theme, but no one writeshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/300942 . The problem is that there is no binding to the time. If I add an indicator, it starts working not at the beginning of a new minute, but randomly stands up.
Нет шкалы времени (MT5)
Нет шкалы времени (MT5)
  • www.mql5.com
Привет. Нашел советник для MT5, который делает секундный график. Но там нет шкалы по времени, и некоторые индикаторы работают некорректно...

Good time!

Programmers guru, who can write asimple semi-automatic machine on 2 buttons and Fibonacci grid.

The button "Start " and the button "Delete (close) all orders".

MT5, all pairs, all timeframes, 4/5 digits.

Functions for the "Start" button

Once you have stretched the fibo, you should use the"Start" button to open 1 to 11 orders at the current price at once into BAY or SELL.

Having selected in the settings how many and what orders should be opened (1, 2, 5, 7 or all 11) towards the unfolded Fibo.

In the settings each order was possible to specify the lot capacity manually, also providing for cent account.

TP - Take Profit is set in ascending order from 1 to 11 orders at fibo levels 61.8; 78.6; 100.0;

161.8; 185.4; 200.0; 261.8; 285.0; 423.6; 561,8; 685.4

SL - Stop Loss at - 2 spreads (calculated automatically) from the Fibo zero line.

TS - Trailing Stop pulls all orders behind it.

1. Trailing Stop moves SL of all orders to the 38.2 + 2 spreads if price has reached the 61.8 level,

2. Trailing Stop moves SL of all remaining orders to the 50.0 level + 2 spreads if the price reaches the 100.0 level,

3. trailing SL of all remaining orders to 78.6+2 spreads if price reaches the 161.8 level,

4. trailing SL of all remaining orders to the 100.0+2 spread level when the price reaches the 261.8 level. 5.

5. trailing SL of all remaining orders to the 200.0+2 spread level when the price reaches the 423.6 level,

6. trailing moves SL of all remaining orders to the 423.6+2 spread level if the price has reached 561.8;

The function of the button "Delete(close) all orders" is to forcefully delete all orders.

I thank you in advance.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Orders cannot be closed, they can only be deleted. Reread your assignment after your walk in the fresh air.

That's what I meant, corrected, thanks for the tip....

Vladimir Karputov:

MQL5?

Maniac

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "Questions from MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 beginners".

btc.mmd:

Good afternoon!

Guru programmers, who can write asimple semi-automatic machine on 2 buttons and a Fibonacci grid.

It's not that simple. Actually, how do you define simplicity if you don't know anything about programming?

Reason: