I will write an advisor free of charge - page 100

Vladimir Karputov:

Check theIlan 1.6 Dynamic HT code first - maybe it will suit you without any changes?

No. I'm already used to it, and the function is more useful.

Evgeniy061984:
No. I'm already used to it, and the function is more useful.

Then do the following:

• free: they upload an editable (*.mql5 file) code and a description of what they would like to change
  • For a fee: in Freelance service, you create a job with requirements specification in which you describe your desires :)

Good afternoon.I want to create an EA for myself,looking for a programmer***
Как самому создать советника или индикатор - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - MetaTrader 5
Как самому создать советника или индикатор - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Для разработки торговых систем в платформу встроен собственный язык программирования MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5), среда разработки MetaEditor и инструменты тестирования стратегий. Любую информацию о разработке торговых стратегий на языке MQL5 можно найти на официальном сайте MQL5.community. На этом же сайте в разделе Code Base могут быть...

Zhannah:
Hello, I want to create an EA for myself, I'm looking for a programmer***.
Vladimir Karputov:

Then they do it this way:

• for a fee: in the service Freelance create a job with a Terms of Reference in which you describe your desires :)

Hi all. I need to convert mq4 to mq5. Who can do it for 10 kroner

Hello!

I'm trying to write anmq4 Expert Advisor myself. I've got it all, but there is only one thing left: I want only one order to open on one bar.

Could you suggest how to do this in an EA?

Many thanks in advance!

Good afternoon I really need an EA which from several open positions puts stops on one specific level, let's say EUR USD price is 1.12925, and that this level can be dragged and stops move after it.

Same with the tees.

Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением текущими позициями путем их модификации или закрытия. Платформа позволяет удобно просматривать торговую историю на счете, настраивать оповещения о событиях на рынке и многое другое. Открытие позиций...

Greetings all!

The question has arisen of transferring orders and their changes to a Telegram group. There is only one messenger Telegram Forwarder in the Market, and it has been working for a week and a half and is not working yet. Maybe someone will write something similar: in the text part - order number, pair, order level,order type, SL and TP, it is also desirable that changes are also sent to Telegram. And for the last appetizer - a screenshot.)

I hope that inquisitive mind of the forum participants will not stop there...

Hi all!

Who is ready to take on a new owl?

Three currency pairs are being used, two are being calculated and the third is being traded.

Thanks in advance.

Sergey Martynov:Это не советник и не робот! Видимо не получился у тебя и получился самый настоящий "убыточник"!!!
Reason: