I will write the indicator for free - page 66

NEW YORK

Matteus:

How to use it? If you are asking for yourself, go to Freelance, but if you are asking for everyone, you need to explain the meaning of the picture, what to do with it

Matteus:

Hello . Can you write such an indicator? The indicator should build a balance line - Day, Week, Month, Year.

Conditions for drawing - High + Low + Close(Day) / 3 = Balance of Day.

The same for Weeks, Months and Years.

And also it should build 2 zones above the balance line and 2 zones below the balance line.

Condition of construction of zones - based on the Fibo line, the number of points traversed during the previous day 0 on the balance of the day, down - up 100 points on the number of points traversed during the previous day. The first zone is between 50 and 61.8 Second zone is between 100 -123.6 I made an example, the photo should be more clear. If possible, it would be possible to switch on/off day, week, month, year. Number of days , weeks , months , displayed on the history . It is possible to change the colour of zones, Balance lines, depending on the day, week, month. Fibo lines themselves are not shown on the chart. Only zones and the Balance Sheet .

What you call the balance of the day is called a pivot. The pivot indicator can be found on the internet for free. You just have to make a zone indicator.

AND HERE IS THE WEEKLY BALANCE LEVEL . HERE THE PRICE CLEARLY BOUNCES OFF THE PREVIOUS WEEK'S BALANCE AND GOES DOWN TO THE 100-123.6 LEVEL 240 PIPS

Thanks for the tip I think I found it

Hello. I am a novice trader so I may not correctly describe the desired indicator. In my system I always see a count from point A to point B with the number of pips and bars. In other words, I click on the crosshair and stretch the line counting pips and bars. Can I make an indicator = LINE = where one end of it will be where I dock it and the second end will follow every last closed bar automatically! You can specifythe maximum number of barsin the settings. Thanks.

P.S. It may seem strange but the first time I wrote about this was on page 45 )) it's 45 degrees.... and now page 66 is 60 degrees which coincides with the last numbers of my account...and it's been just over 360 days)))

Good time, Guru programmers on MT4, I have to refer to you because there are probably no gurus on MT5, but there are amateurs ))))!

Who will write asimple semi-automatic on 2 buttons and fibonacci grid.

The "Start(Start)" button and the"Delete (close) all orders" button. move on the screen.

MT5, all pairs, all timeframes, 4/5 digits.

Functions for the "Start" button

Once you have stretched the fibo, you should use the"Start" button to open 1 to 11 orders at the current price at once into BAYor SELL.

Having selected in the settings how many and what orders should be opened (1, 2, 5, 7 or all 11) towards the unfolded Fibo.

In the settings each order was possible to specify the lot capacity manually, alsoproviding for cent account.

TP - Take Profit is set in ascending order from 1 to 11 orders on the fibo levels of 61.8; 78.6; 100.0;

161.8; 185.4; 200.0; 261.8; 285.0; 423.6; 561,8; 685.4

SL - Stop Loss at - 2 spreads (calculated automatically)from the Fibozero line.

TS - Trailing Stop pulls all orders behind it.

1. Trailing Stop moves SL of all orders to the 38.2 + 2 spreads if price has reached the 61.8 level,

2. Trailing Stop moves SL of all remaining orders to the 50.0 level + 2 spreads if the price reaches the 100.0 level,

3. trailing SL of all remaining orders to 78.6+2 spreads if price reaches the 161.8 level,

4. trailing SL of all remaining orders to the 100.0+2 spread level when the price reaches the 261.8 level. 5.

5. trailing SL of all remaining orders to the 200.0+2 spread level when the price reaches the 423.6 level,

6. trailing moves SL of all remaining orders to the 423.6+2 spread level if the price reaches the 561.8 level;

The function of the button "Delete(close) all orders" is to forcefully delete all orders.

I thank you in advance.

Is the branch dead?

anim:
Hello. Can you write an indicator to determine point/second rate?

No seconds, but from 1M and above you can. Except for the last bar.

Files:
Speed.mq4  3 kb

Need help. Description and indicators in the archive - ZZ
Files:
ZZ.zip  164 kb
Reason: