I will write an advisor free of charge - page 95

Vladimir Gulakov:

THE IDEA IS THIS.....

RSI advisor. There are quite a few of them already invented. For some reason all settings of RSI advisor write code for opening orders, when the order, for example on the Sell, open when the price crosses the oversold RSI line from Upside down (ie, when the price has already left the oversold RSI zone).

I would like a deal to be opened on a Sell after the price has crossed the RSI line, on the contrary, DOWN to UP (i.e. when the price has ONLY entered the oversold RSI zone) with an option to set a filter from the moment the price has crossed this line from 0 (when the deal opens right after crossing) to...... (when the price opens after a certain amount of points, after crossing).

To buy, similarly it is mirrored.

The idea has been tested and tested many times in manual trading. Right away, I want to note that testing the advisor on the history will not give any results, because it needs to be turned on and off at certain intervals, for each pair.

Put your post in the "Weekend Evening" branch. Maybe I will make a multisimple one at once.

Hello. I need some help. I am trying to create an EA in *** program. So, there is a wonderful indicator ExtremeTMA info 040, it has parameter ShowTmaSize, I have to teach my Expert Advisor to understand its value. For example, if the value is less than 10, then the EA does not trade. If it is more than 10 but less than 18, then it opens orders. Can someone please help in this matter,

Please help. You need to add a time to the advisor.

Alexey Viktorov:

Please tell me if it's not easier to open the documentation and read a few lines instead of wasting so much time waiting for an answer on the forum?????

Complete paragraph...

What's wrong again?

Hello!

I need help in modernizing my EA.The EA trades on a trading strategy that I created from two indicators, one not drawing Kiosotto and one modified zigzag (it is drawing). The EA opens an order when the Kiosotto histogram reaches the level set in parameters and when the zigzag arrow is available at that moment. It is necessary to change the Kiosotto coordinates to a percentage for setting the level, i.e., I take the window where Kiosotto is located from the minimum to the maximum as 100% (I have reflected it in the screenshot). When the level reaches 92% and the zigzag arrow is set in the parameters the advisor should open an order. In manual mode I simply overlay the levels from the stochastic on the chart with Kiosotto. I realize that the Kiosotto histogram cannot be based on stochastic levels when automating my idea. That is why I have got an idea to change levels in Kiosotto.I have consulted cmillion. a known expert in various forums. He says it is possible. To do everything in percentages from min to max. The only thing is that when the min max is updated the whole indicator history will also be updated in percentages. I know it scales. The scaling itself when you change the window where the indicator is located doesn't confuse me. The level itself becomes dynamic, which suits me fine. It should be that way by my idea. The fact of detection of the level of 92% by the Expert Advisor and comparing the moment of detection of this fact with the presence of the zigzag arrow is important.

Files:
GBPNZD.png  19 kb
Ultimate.mq4  11 kb

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, i can write an advisor. i invite you to discuss it publicly

there is a good strategy, but where's the guarantee that you won't be the one who stole the idea and implemented it himself and told me the idea is bad!!!!

tradenew888:

there is a good strategy but where is the guarantee that you will not be the one who stole the idea and implemented it himself and told me that the idea is bad!!!!

So order it for money...

Hello connoisseurs. Please advise on the following question (your vision, other than switching to mt5). After a decent amount of time, I'm coming to the idea that trading should be a machine, and a lot of EAs at the same time. It is further related to mt4. To test my idea, I should make a base, i.e. an EA that will summarize and set resulting pending orders of n strategies. Something like an array where the first column contains data of the first strategy and the second column contains data of the second strategy. There is a sign to trade or not. And in some n+1 column we have the result of all the strategies that are currently trading. Column data: trade (yes, no), direction (s, b), open price, tp, sl, possibly buystop (bs), bl, ss, sl. Other than the multiple order entry I haven't seen anything. Due to large number of strategies planned, I don't want to cross orders and unnecessary costs on spread. Thanks for any thoughts in this direction.

Sasha Prosto:
Hello connoisseurs. Please advise on a question like this (your vision, other than switching to mt5). After a decent amount of time, I'm coming to the idea that trading should be a machine, and a lot of EAs at the same time. It is further related to mt4. To test my idea, I should make a base, i.e. an EA that will summarize and set resulting pending orders of n strategies. Something like an array where the first column contains data of the first strategy and the second column contains data of the second strategy. There is a sign to trade or not. And in some n+1 column we have the result of all the strategies that are currently trading. Column data: trade (yes, no), direction (s, b), open price, tp, sl, possibly buystop (bs), bl, ss, sl. Other than the multiple order entry I haven't seen anything. Due to large number of strategies planned, I don't want to cross orders and unnecessary costs on spread. Thanks for any thoughts in this direction.

Go for it :-) what other advice do you need?

You should start with just a couple of strategies. See how "league" is done.

no one will do it for you 100%.

Good afternoon to all!!!!Please tell me why in MT5 the indicator Murreys_Math_Oscillator (it is there in the library) ceased to show on all timeframes, except for 1 min and then on the glue of the Uber. previously showed on all absolutely. now 1 min is ok, but on all the rest as soon as you put any timeframe appears its beginning from one line histogram.and begins to accumulate history.as soon as you change timeframe, everything starts again.
Reason: