I will write an advisor free of charge - page 87

Good afternoon! Help to write an advisor

Hello! Who can write a robot using this picture please help! Thanks in advance!
The strategy works, but I have to look at the monitor all the time, which is not always possible. I can even improve it, but I don't understand programming, so I need help. If I can improve it, I think the result will be impressive.

Ula Ha:
Hello! Who is able to write a robot based on this picture, help me out! Thanks in advance!
The strategy works, but I have to look at the monitor all the time, which is not always possible. I can even improve it, but I don't understand programming, so I need help. I think the result would be impressive.

I cannot make it as nice as with the pendants with stops.

Maksim Sovenko:

with pending stops, it may not work so nicely

I think it will be a minus only in case of strong news releases as the spread will be wide and the orders will not open perfectly

Ula Ha:
I think the disadvantage will be only in case of strong news releases as the spread will be large and the orders will not open perfectly

You can find similar products in the market, just use "swing" or "swing".

Maksim Sovenko:

the marketplace is full of similar mock-ups, you can search for "swing" or "swing".

How long will it take you to create such an Expert Advisor?
There's a similar one on the Market, but not like this one.
Just some ideas on how to make it more profitable.
I have been working on this Martin for about 5 months and have made 500 Euro.

Ula Ha:
How long will it take you to create a similar Expert Advisor?
The Market is similar but not like this.
Just some ideas on how to make it more profitable.
I've been working on this Martin for about 5 months with 100 ue made

a day or two

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an EA. I invite you to discuss it either publicly or in private messages.
Hello Antoha, I have an idea, but I cannot write the code, it is hard for me to understand. How to contact you ?

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an EA. I invite you to discuss it publicly or in private messages.
I have a very good EA, on the demo and on the real account it showed good results, I need to improve it, unfortunately there is no open source code, the author of the EA is not answering and does not get in touch.

Yes . with a ticking history on FORTS

Reason: