I will write an advisor free of charge - page 133

Scalping.ss:
Hello. Do you think it would be possible to write a trading robot that would enter on a signal to one side or the other, and then after a given number of points to add, averaging its position, while automatically set take profit and stop loss, perhaps such a robot already exists, then could you tell me its name and where to find it?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

MQL5 Code Base
MQL5 Code Base
  • www.mql5.com
Библиотека исходных кодов на языке MQL5 для MetaTrader 5

Hi all.
I am looking for the following scripts for MT5:
1) script to set buy-stop (sell-stop) on high (low) candle to which the script is thrown with the indication of the filter,
2) script to set (modify) stop loss on high (low) candle to which the script is thrown with the indication of the filter,
for MT4 such scripts are available, very easy for short-term trading

Can you tell me what's wrong with the code? It's not trading on the tester.

Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrdersTotal
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrdersTotal
  • www.mql5.com
OrdersTotal - Торговые функции - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

alexniko38:
Hi all.
Looking for scripts for MT5:
1) script to set buy-stop (sell-stop) on high (low) candle to which the script is thrown with the indication of the filter,
2) script to set (modify) stop loss on high (low) candle to which the script is thrown with the indication of the filter,
for MT4 such scripts are available, very facilitate short-term trading

Everything has been visual for a long time now.

trading panels are written for it

again in the code base

Renat Akhtyamov:

Everything has been visual for a long time now.

trading panels are written for it

again in the code base.

Thanks for the reply.

When visually placing pending orders it is impossible to observe the tested offset from extrema (filter+spread), for large TF you can manually count the offset and place orders, for small TF you often do not have time. I have attached examples of necessary scripts for MT4. May be there is a similar script for MT5 or in the trading panel, please advise.

Files:
Send.mq4  7 kb
All_Stops.mq4  3 kb

People, please help me to write an owl.

Technical problem: A personenters the market, then the advisor puts stops in pips according to a preset, as well as stops automatically move depending on the profit in pips, then after reaching a certain number of points in the trend, the advisor opens another order and at no loss puts stops relative to the first order and both orders are trending, when a certain number of points, he repeats the action, again opens an order in the trend direction set and also puts stops. if the stopper last order cp

Good afternoon.

If anyone is able to help, I would be very grateful.

I need to convert the indicator from mt4 to mt5.

And the file has no open source code(((.

Like this((.

Taburetka:

Good afternoon.

If anyone is able to help, I would be very grateful.

I need to convert the indicator from mt4 to mt5.

And the file has no open source code(((.

Like this(((

Do you have a picture of the indicator?

sergeybobrik987:
Hello! My trend trading system is based on indicators. Indicators:
1. MA 34 Simple; Median Price (HL/2)
2. MA 5 Simple; Median Price (HL/2)
3. AO
4. AC
5. Fractals with 7-bar settings
Sell trade:
MA 5 below MA 34, correspondingly the price is below MA 34 and AC is down.
Fractals Down appears.
AC comes out on the plus side.
Fractals Up appears.
Two sell orders are placed 1 pips below Fractals Down and a stop loss is placed above Fractals Up by the spread + 1 pips. One of the orders will have a take profit equal to the stop loss.
A buy order:
MA 5 is higher than MA 34 and the price is higher than MA 34 and AO is in the plus position.
Fractals Up appears.
AC goes into minus.
Fractals Down appears.
Two buy stop orders are placed above Fractals Up by the value of spread + 1 pips, stop loss is placed 1 pips below Fractals Down. One of the orders should have a take profit equal to the stop loss.
If orders are placed but not activated and the MA crosses in the opposite direction, the orders will be deleted.
I need to be able to set the EA either to sell or to buy, as I have to decide whether to buy, sell or wait and do nothing, while looking at the higher timeframes. It is also up to me to close trades.
Trades should be opened on M1, M5 and M15.
Risk adjustment is also required. The risk in one transaction (one order) from 0.5% to 2.5% of the deposit (balance). On 2 orders it turns out from 1% to 5% of the deposit. You can select the values multiple of 0.5%. Because of this, trades on М1 might be opened with less risk, since there are a lot of false signals on this TF.
It would be nice if the Expert Advisor could detect pin bars. I have noticed that when an order is triggered by a pin bar, it very often results in a loss, but not always. If this happens, it is better to close half of the trade, the very order with Take Profit, reduce risks and keep the second one just in case.
It is very likely that similar Expert Advisors already exist, advise where to look, download, and test them. But if anyone is interested, please write such an EA. Maybe you have some ideas how to improve or add to the Expert Advisor, please share your thoughts.

sergeybobrik987:

try writing formulas for your conditions.

Reason: