I will write an advisor free of charge - page 60

Good afternoon.

I am asking for help in creating an indicator. Needed for tests and to check the strategy.

The essence of the indicator is that it should recognize the shadows of candlesticks and only according to the specified parameters.

When a shadow is detected on the chart, select it and you can set the arrow.

The indicator only processes the data of the previous candlestick.

In the settings, we set the minimum number of pips (for the filter) and, accordingly, if the shadow is less than the specified number on the previous candlestick, the indicator ignores it,

if the shadow is equal or greater, it marks it and puts an arrow; if two shadows are formed that are equal to or greater than the specified number (both above and below), the indicator will again

ignore it. The arrows are set as follows - when a shadow appears on top of the candlestick, the arrow sets pointing to the bottom. When the shadow appears from the bottom of the candlestick, the arrow points to the top.

The data should appear right after the end of a candlestick.

Is it possible to do this?

Necessary :

Add Stop and Profit variables.
The rest of the algorithm remains the same. We just activate either stops or profits. And re-execute trades according to the signal, on BUY , or SELL.

I hope for help until Monday. I would like to put the owls in the contest)
Files:
H_L_mod.mq4  10 kb

Aleksey Radzisheuski:
Necessary :

Add Stop and Profit variables.
The rest of the algorithm remains the same. We just activate either stops or profits. And re-execute trades according to the signal, on BUY , or SELL.

I hope for help until Monday. I want to put the owls on the contest).

I would like to put up the owls in the contest.

Aleksey Radzisheuski:

It is necessary to make a flip of trades under two conditions. Each of the conditions, + it should be possible to enable or disable this function.

From the moment of trade opening, advisor starts counting "number of ascending and descending candlesticks". And if before the moment when the Expert Advisor wants to place a deal (the signal for a new deal appeared), there are more ascending candles? It means that deal which wanted to be placed, say, on SELL, is already placed on BUY. And so on.

And so on. But for , if there are more descending candles.

Basically. We have to add 2 variables to the Expert Advisor.

Enable / Disable the Flip function, if there are more rising candles. From the moment of opening, to the moment of closing, and opening a new trade.

Enable/Disable Reverse function if there are more downwards candles. From opening until closing and opening a new trade.

Also correct. For the Expert Advisor to place deals for sure. Otherwise it sometimes "You write 5 deals in order to check them all. But it may not have enough time to place all of them. It sets only 1 or 2. I want it to close all deals 100% and open the required number of deals.)

I replied to you inbox.

A stop order must be added. If a stop order is triggered. Then the Expert Advisor just waits for a new signal to enter the market. (i.e., after triggering of a stop order, the Expert Advisor enters the standby mode and does not place trades until the next entry signal. )
Files:
H_L_mod.mq4  10 kb

Hello. Haven't read the whole thread, it's very big. Is it really possible to order an EA here?

yurdik1:
Hello. Haven't read the whole thread, it's very big. Is it really possible to order an EA here?

If someone becomes interested. If no one is interested, they will write about it. If no one is interested, no one will write about it ).

Hello All! I'm asking you to write a simple Expert Advisor on two Machs. Of course there are a lot of EAs on the NET, but they don't pass testing because the parameters and conditions are not what I need. So, the conditions for opening a position are as follows: 1) the red MA crosses the blue one 2) opening of a new candle after the crossover. 3) If the red MA is more than 20 points away, the order does not open, but this parameter should be written in the variable parameters of the EA. 3) To close the order at stop loss or if the price closes below or above the blue MA 4) when the price reaches 5 pips, the order is moved to Buy (the parameter should also be registered in the variable parameters. These are all the conditions. Be sure to be prescribed variables; lot, TP, SL, trailing stop, put to CU, the time of the EA, the blue MA, the red MA (you can add a third MA), the default symbol, the number of pips from the red MA after the intersection to the first closed candle.

P.S. TS was tested manually for 3 years on the history with all records of quotes. The calculation is done in excel spreadsheet. who will be interested, after writing the advisor, I will send all parameters МА МА, ТФ, trade time, risk, etc. Send me a message to aatsebin@mail.ru

Hello, please send a private message to someone who is willing to make a few changes and refine my working EA. I need a high-level expert. Further, the joint use. Below is a link to an example of his (advisor) of work (video quality is not relevant):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urj-Fyn8xws

Good afternoon, programmers, I would like to ask you to write an EA which would open a network of orders on different sides of the candlestick's opening and closing axis, and so on each candlestick, so you can choose the period of a candle from one hour to a monthly candlestick. If we want to have the following parameters: to be able to open stop and limit orders separately at a given distance from the price and between each other, to work on four- and five-digit platforms, so stops and profits can be set separately for all types of orders, so that we can close at the total profit or the total loss, so that the choice function of closing the candle at the close either on profit or loss was possible so that the chart has a separate function to close everything manually if something goes wrong.
Reason: