I will write the indicator for free - page 23

Aleksandr Bacho:

If it is possible to replace arrows with dots and they should be above candlesticks so they do not block candlesticks. if sell is above candlesticks then under candlesticks on couple of points

here's an example only the points should be higher below the candles

Alexander Voronkov:

Thanks a lot my friend! ) All very clearly done, do not think it's impertinent, please add the ability to change the colour and size of points to a smaller side.

Aleksandr Bacho:

Thanks a lot buddy! ) All very clearly done, do not consider it impertinent, please attach more to it the ability to change the colour and size of dots to a smaller side.

You're welcome:
Files:
MAverage.ex4  22 kb

Alexander Voronkov:

You're welcome:

Much obliged )

Hello, I hope you can help me because I've already approached hot programmers. I have an arrow indicator and I need the EA to make trades in the direction of the arrow. When a reverse signal appears, the Expert Advisor performs a reverse action: it closes the previous position and opens a new one in the direction of the arrow. In the settings, you need to bring the lot, MA and rsi settings, the magician, and the slip. The indicator is called "sidus v2", it does not re-draw. I attach the indicator and a screenshot of it.

profitnik:
Hello, I hope you can help me because I've already approached hot programmers. I have an arrow indicator and I need the EA to make trades in the direction of the arrow. When a reverse signal appears, the Expert Advisor performs a reverse action: it closes the previous position and opens a new one in the direction of the arrow. In the settings, you need to bring the lot, MA and rsi settings, the magician, and the slip. The indicator is called "sidus v2", it does not re-draw. I attach the indicator and a screenshot of it.

This is the indicator topic here. The same topic is about writing EAs for free, go there.

Vitalie Postolache:

The topic is about indicators here. There is a similar thread about writing EAs for free, there you go.

Sorry, I do not have any active links. Can you send them again?

profitnik:

Sorry, I don't have any active links. Can you send them again?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/35071
Напишу советник бесплатно
Напишу советник бесплатно
  • www.mql5.com
Если у вас есть хороая стратегия, и вы готовы ей поделиться,могу написать советника.

Good afternoon.

I am asking for help increating an indicator. Needed for tests and to check the strategy.

The essence of the indicator is that it should recognize the shadows of candlesticks and only, according to the specified parameters.

When a shadow is detected on the chart, select it and you can set an arrow or point.

The indicator processes the data of the previous candlestick only.

In the settings, we set the minimum number of pips (for the filter) and, accordingly, if the shadow is less than the specified number on the previous candlestick, the indicator ignores it,

if the shadow is equal or greater, it marks it and puts an arrow; if two shadows are formed that are equal to or greater than the specified number (both above and below), the indicator

ignore it. The arrows are set as follows - when a shadow appears on top of the candlestick, the arrow sets pointing to the bottom. When the shadow appears from the bottom of the candlestick, the arrow points to the top.

The data should appear right after the end of a candlestick.

Is it possible to do this?

Help me write an indicator that would draw 3 zones: Max min and middle (these zones are max and min closes of the previous day).

Width of middle zone: (Hi-Low)/4

start of drawing : ((Hi-Lo)-((Hi-lo)/4))/2

Maybe there is another way to calculate the middle zone, but it should not be wider than 1/4. Thank you
Files:
Screenshot_1.png  253 kb

andreygreen:
Dear programmers, Please help me to write an indicator. Short ToR: Read data from SME website on open interest and volume of OPTIONS for the day. To select strikes with max volume and strikes with max open interest. Calculate the levels according to the formula and plot them on the MT4 chart with appropriate labels. If someone from esteemed programmers interested, I'm preparing a more detailed terms of reference. levels with max volume it is desirable to update at least once every 10 min.
I think this indicator will be useful for many users.

I THINK THE INDICATOR WILL BE USEFUL FOR MANY PEOPLE. https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/15934
Индикатор опционных уровней
Индикатор опционных уровней
  • votes: 18
  • Andrew Kornishkin
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор предназначен для расчета и вывода на экран опционных уровней.
Reason: