I will write an advisor free of charge - page 56

Georgi Zuenko:
I agree, you can do it that way, but manual testing has shown that with higher volatility, and with a "puncture" at the beginning of an hour for example, price flies away while we wait for a fix on this timeframe. And there it either reaches resistance or the stop is huge. And on the m5 we would enter with a stop of 10-12 points.
Then maybe we should determine the false-breakout on m5, not on the higher timeframe where we build levels?

RelaxON:
Well then maybe determine the false breach on m5, not on the higher TF on which we build levels?
I think that would be best! Since manual entry is on m5

Good day! Maybe someone will be interested in the idea and write an EA for MT5?

The signals to enter - by "ma" and by setting a break-even SL.
"Ma" is 3 (6 is better to be free when choosing parameters) sets of muwings and histograms for 3 (6) periods, respectively. The periods of all 3 (6) "sets" must be set in the EA settings. Each "set" includes: Hal's moving average, triple exponential average, least squares average, histogram based on the same least squares for the same period. All are smoothed by rma (moving average, 3).

linreg_1 = rma (linreg (close, period_1, 0), 3)
hma_1 = rma (wma (2*wma (close, period_1/2)) - wma (close, period_1), round (sqrt (period_1)), 3)
tema_1 = rma (3*ema (close, period_1) - 3*ema (ema (close, period_1), period_1) + ema (ema (ema (close, period_1), period_1), period_1), 3)
histo_1 = rma (linreg (close - avg (avg (high, period_1), lowest (low, period_1)), linreg (close, period_1, 0)), period_1, 0), 3)

where rma is a moving average used in RSI (kinda the same as ema from double period);
linreg - least squares moving average (0 in the formula is a shift that is not needed);
wma - weighted average;
ema - exponential average;
round - returns rounded integer value of the argument;
sqrt - returns the square root of the argument;
avg - calculates the average of all given arguments;
highest - returns the highest value of the argument for a given period;
lowest - returns the lowest value of the argument for a given period.

Formulas are taken from the editor on the tradingview website. I hope they are clear.

When all, all muvings and histograms are in the same direction, one of two conditions is fulfilled and the trend is either increasing or decreasing. When they are in different directions, there is no trend:

c1 = linreg_1>=linreg_1[1] and hma_1>=hma_1[1] and tema_1>=tema_1[1] and histo_1>=histo_1[1] and linreg_2>=linreg_2[1] and hma_2>=hma_2[1] and . etc. = 1

c2 = linreg_1<=linreg_1[1] and hma_1<=hma_1[1] and tema_1<=tema_1[1] and histo_1<=histo_1[1] and linreg_2<=linreg_2[1] and hma_2<=hma_2[1] and . etc. = 1

Signal to buy - when the trend changes or does not change into an uptrend: c1 = 1 and c1[1] != 1. To sell - when there is a downtrend.
The trend will probably be redrawn within one bar, so buy/sell at the moment when the current bar is closed or the next one is opened.

When the entry signal appears, 10 orders with different lot sizes and trailing stop lengths are opened simultaneously. (Total lot size can be specified (but should be a multiple of 0.55), calculated automatically depending on the deposit size, or just fixed in the code).
10 orders: 0.10 lot with a trawl of 50 pips (for 5 decimal places); 0.09 with a trawl of 100; 0.08 with a trawl of 150; 0.07 with a trawl of 200 etc., up to 0.01 with a trawl of 500. The orders shall also have a trailing TP (in case of strong volatility) with the TP tral length being twice as big as the tral length of the SL order. In all open orders, regardless of the trailing length, when the price breakeven reaches 40 points, the initial SL should be set at +20 points and from that moment the trailing SL should be set. Assignment of an initial SL to buy/sell orders is a signal to buy/sell if the c1/c2 condition is simultaneously met. The same 10 orders will be opened with the same parameters. Assigning an initial SL to them will in turn trigger an entry signal. And so on.

Forced exit.
When the "ma" signal for buy entry appears, the Expert Advisor should close all sell orders with an empty SL, at the "sell" signal - buy orders.

At the beginning of a new day, you should move the minimum SL of old orders. It should be equal to the order age in days * 20 points.

And there is an additional condition to enter - spread check. You should be able to set the maximum allowed one in the settings (the spreads of the pairs are different).

To be on the safe side, we should assign a magic number to the Expert Advisor.

throw it away. Don't waste your time.

Hello.

I have an idea, but I don't know how to program myself :(

I want to combine 3 indicators, to be more correct, I want to filter alerts of one indicator by two additional ones...

The idea is - there is an indicator super-signals-channel-alert, it sends an alert and drawsan arrow up or down, depending on price movement, in general, it shows when the price rebounds from a certain level and sends audio signal and notification .

Often it gives this signal early. By adding 2 more indicators I filter these buy sell signals ... This is what I need:

Now with super-signals-channel-alert installed I am waiting for a signal from him with an arrow - after the sell alert has gone off and there is a down arrow, I look at the other 2 indicators, if the RSI indicator with period 3 is higher than 90 level and stochastic both lines above 80 level (at settings of 5,3,3), I open a sell trade ---- - if rsi and stochastics do not meet the conditions described above, I do not hear a beep, do not display an arrow, but only when both rsi and stochastics match RSI (3 > 90) and stochastics (5,3,3 > 80).

Also in the opposite direction:

Waiting for super-signals-channel-alert - after the buy alert is triggered and the up arrow appears, I look at the other 2 indicators, if the rsi indicator with period 3 is higher below the 10 level and the stochastic both lines below the 20 level (at 5,3,3,3 settings), I open a buy trade ---- need - if rsi and stochastics do not meet the conditions described above, then do not sound a beep, do not display an arrow, but only when both rsi and stochastics matchRSI (3 < 10) and stochastics (5,3,3 > 20).

If we can adjust levels and periods of rsi and stochastics in the combined indicator, it would be great.

I don't have patience for watching all indicators, but the alert would work only when all indicators are at the right values - it would be very convenient.

If I have tested and observed this indicator is good to show trend reversal or price reversal in the opposite side of the corridor if it is flat.

I have attached the super-signals-channel-alert indicator

If it is realistic, I ask for help in writing such an indicator. I think it will help me, and not only me, to find my own grail :)

Good afternoon...

Is the offer to write an EA still on the table?

Please write. Maybe someone already has one. I need an EA for trading on the news. It is a little different. It needs to be refined according to the following wish:

Necessary parameters:

1. Time of simultaneous BUYSTOP and SELLSTOP placing down to seconds (one cell for the first news)
2. BUYSTOP and SELLSTOP creation time simultaneously up to seconds (second cell for the second (next) news)
3. BUYSTOP and SELLSTOP creation time simultaneously up to seconds (third cell for the third (next) news)
4. Price distance: 10 pips (default).
5. TP (100 by default)
6. SL (10 by default)
7. Trall (20 pips by default, activated immediately, step is the smallest possible).
8. Magik (to be able to bet on different pairs at the same time, e.g. all dollar pairs at nonfarm)

A necessary and important condition:

When opening one of the orders - the opposite order is deleted ONLY when the open(first) closed in profit. For instance, if we open a buy order and the price goes in the opposite direction by 10 points, the buy order will be closed by a stop loss, while the sell order will be opened. In this case, we will have only one Sell open until its "death" in profit or loss. That is the end of trading.

Thanks in advance, guys.

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an EA. I invite you to discuss it either publicly or in private messages.
SRB Grid EA recently came out. I found this strategy on the Internet. I have found it on the Internet. Maybe by accident or maybe I made a mistake on purpose. The deal should be opened by crossing the middle stripe of the BB indicator and not the extreme ones! Will you fix it?

plazma1177:
SRB Grid Expert Advisor has recently appeared. Found this strategy on the internet. Maybe by accident or maybe deliberately made a mistake. The deal should be opened at crossing the middle bar of the BB indicator, not the extreme ones! Will you fix it?
The BB middle bar is a standard muving

Igor Yeremenko:
the BB middle bar is a standard muving
It's clear to a hedgehog! A trend indicator. And if left as it is, it loses more than it earns.

Reason: