Beta version of MetaTrader 4 IDE including new MQL4 compiler and editor - page 21

vasja07:

EXAMPLE.

A trading strategy involves working with Pairs of orders. Order O1 must know the ticket of its "partner" O2. Order O2 must know the ticket of his "partner" O1. The best place to fix this information is in the order comments, it does not need to be written to the hard disk in this variant, it does not need to be fetched from the external (or global) ticket array, it does not need to calculate the location in the ticket array string.
And. ????? I've been using this for a long time. What's stopping you? You don't happen to be a dancer, do you?

The orderer cannot know anything. It is up to your advisor (expert) to know and there are plenty of opportunities for this, e.g. magician. All your problems and solutions (to put it mildly) are due to your ignorance.

You should at least use a forum search . All this has long been solved for you, you just have to look.

Roughly speaking this thread, well, not at all about it. Create your own, ask in the appropriate topic, look here.

vasja07:

EXAMPLE.

A trading strategy involves working with Pairs of orders. Order O1 must know the ticket of its "partner" O2. Order O2 must know the ticket of his "partner" O1. The best place to fix this information is in the order comments, it does not need to be written to the hard disk, it does not need to be pulled from the external (or global) ticket-array, it does not need to be located in the ticket-array.

The order comment cannot be changed. Also, DCs have a habit of appending their own, only they know, to your comment.

Sepulca:

The order comment cannot be changed. Also, the DCs have a habit of adding their own comment to your comment, which only they know.

it is not about the commentary at all.

The guy just made up a stopgap for himself. like the comment haci and nowhere else. everything he made up is solved by other moves.

The comment should not be used at all because the exps are on the same computer.

Renat:

The reason is exactly the same: to avoid using outdated versions. Webinstallers solve this problem very effectively, without creating a long tail of all sorts of old versions.

When you are faced with the task of updating en masse and keeping up with the latest versions of millions of programs, you will understand at once.

It took us a whole year of MT4 updates to methodically bring the situation to 99% share of 5xx builds. If we had left the old installers in place, we would never have achieved this.

This is despite the fact that the application is client-server and at any time you can limit the use of versions below any threshold you need? :)
It doesn't seem to fit with the situation you've described...

And although I am a former programmer of a state company with branches in all regions of not so small country, faced with the problem of updates, but in this case I do not need to understand anything, I am the end user, who has enough problems of his own and who is not convenient anymore.

However, I do realize that it's not a complaint against you, it's just that when it's going on everywhere... ...and everything around is being installed through these installers, and most of them are also being installed through some left-wing company called Akamaithechnolodgy...

Well, you can't go against a fashion like that...

Shai:

it's just that since it's a craze everywhere... and everything is installed through these installers, and most of them through some left-wing company called Akamaithechnology...

Well, you can't go against a vogue like that...

It's not a craze or a fashion, but finally a sensible and responsible behaviour from developers around the world.

Akamai is the largest CDN provider in the world, through which many major software developers (including Microsoft) distribute their distributions. We have our own hybrid CDN network of around 45 points worldwide from where we distribute around 1,000,000 MT4/5 distributions per month. For the sake of security, all downloadable web installer components contain additional digital signatures to ensure that the files remain unchanged.

It was promised in October. The 29th is coming up... When is it?

artmedia70:
It was promised in October. The 29th is coming up... When is it?

We didn't specify the year... So we wait .....

VOLDEMAR:

We didn't specify the year... So we wait .....

The MQL4 help called from the new editor shows the new functions, I tried them and they do not work in the old MT4 yet :) I would like to know when all this will be available.

Reason: