Suggestions and acknowledgements [Answers to newcomers in pictures] - page 7

sergeyPAR:

Hi, I can't connect the trading signals.

Press subscribe button, "are you sure you want to subscribe to the signal" window pops up

I tick the box "accept rules etc..."

I put in my password, but I cannot do anything else because the "ok" button will not be pressed (it is inactive).

what to do in this case?

in the appendix is a screenshot

Answer in the topic "FAQ on the Signals service" https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/10603/page100#comment_937048

komposter:

I repeat my opinion - the animation is not perceived.

I'll give you that.

komposter:

I repeat my opinion - the animation is not perceived.

Even if you understand the question, it is difficult to understand the answer.

TheXpert:
I'll give you that one.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll switch to "just pictures" format.

The first post -How to open a demo account on the MetaQuotes-Demo server- is done in a new way, without animations.

This is a good thing. The animation in the gif is bad - it's not clear which frame is in turn; - you can't stop the animation (click on pause) and look at the frame more closely. So yes, static pictures are more effective in this case.

Instead of an animation, it might be better to make (if possible) drawings like in the marketplace, where clicking on an image will bring up the next one. There is time to review the current figure and by clicking on the previous "circle" you can return to the previous figure and wait for all the frames to fly by.

paladin800:
Instead of an animation, it might be better to make (if possible) drawings like in the marketplace, where clicking on an image will bring up the next one. There is time to consider the current figure and by clicking on the previous "circle" you can return to the previous figure and waiting for all the frames to fly by.
All active content (scripts etc.) is disabled in the forum. Only text, links, pictures and videos.

Replacing the animation with a set of pictures in different views does nothing.

There are a lot of things you could do, but it doesn't do anything.

How many different FAQ threads have been created on different subjects? And so? Does anybody use them? Nobody knows about them. Especially newbies don't know about them.

-- the forum format does not provide clear separation of one explanation from another -- explanations need to be paginated, the forum doesn't allow this

--descriptions "in pictures" are not very informative and will need to be refined in text all the time

-- haphazard and chaotic labelling leads to a "rubbish bin" of notes

-- how do you know if there are any -- if there are, how do you find them?

etc., which makes the whole endeavor of the author of the explanations a "monkey's job".

To be effective, the explanations have to be well-targeted and interactive.

An example of such explanations is in the articles section - there is always a help menu on the left -- no need to search for help, it is always on the page where it is needed.

In this manner should be organized all pages of the resource.

In a pinch - the explanations should be organized by subject in articles and links to these articles should be on the right page of the resource.

abolk:

Replacing the animation with a set of pictures in different views does nothing.

There are a lot of things you could do, but it doesn't do anything.

How many different FAQ threads have been created on different subjects? And so? Does anybody use them? Nobody knows about them. Especially newbies don't know about them.

-- the forum format does not provide clear separation of one explanation from another -- explanations need to be paginated, the forum doesn't allow this

--descriptions "in pictures" are not very informative and will need to be refined in text all the time

-- haphazard and chaotic labelling leads to a "rubbish bin" of notes

-- how do you know if there are any -- if there are, how do you find them?

etc., which makes the whole endeavor of the author of the explanations a "monkey's job".

To be effective, the explanations have to be well-targeted and interactive.

An example of such explanations is in the articles section - there is always a help menu on the left -- no need to search for help, it is always on the page where it is needed.

In this manner should be organized all pages of the resource.

In a pinch - the explanations should be organized by subject in the articles and links to these articles should be on the right page of the resource.

And we don't feel sorry. For one-type questions now it is not necessary to write the same thing - it is enough to provide a link. A forum is the most interactive part of a community. About systematization and sorting on the necessary pages of the resource - in this case, the forum will be like a branching tree - nothing can be seen in the crown.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Answers to newbies in pictures

Integer, 2014.06.26 20:41

And what to do with it, how to use it?

1. I do not know if the whole file is downloaded or not. That is, it is not clear when to start watching this cartoon (or rather, not watching, but looking closely).

2. Still do not know when to start watching, because it is unclear where the beginning.

3 It is unclear when to finish watching it because it is unclear whether it will be the end or something else.

4. The frames change so fast that it's impossible to read the captions.

You will understand where the beginning and where the end are, you will be able to slow down and rewind as needed.

Gradually, all the animation is converted into static pictures.
Reason: