Fibonacci pyramids

I propose to discuss an interesting strategy "Fibonacci Pyramids". Perhaps someone has already seen one, this is my version. (I am the author of the strategy according to a search on Yandex). Today is the first day of testing . I got +20% of the deposit.

I build the pyramids using two Fibonacci Fan, on three timeframes: M15, H1 and W1.

After a little observation of price movements along the pyramid, all resistance levels can be seen (for me), using the Alligator it is possible to accurately predict reversals and pullbacks.

I say at once how and why the price moves by the law of the pyramid (if any), I do not know. I find the theme interesting, I am ready for discussion with smart people.

I apologize for SEEL and BAY , the main thing is the profit , isn't it ?

22.11.2013 07:36 Total profit , after opening the theme was more than 1000 pips . 75% of profitable trades 100-500 pips . See screenshots below .

I invite , for a joint partnership (my ideas , you implement in mq4) , one or a team of mt-4 , mt-5 programmers . I promise honesty and work load . Terms 50/50% , on Market sales ( your terms are negotiable ) . A few potentially profitable, revolutionary ideas for technical analysis. Advisors and indicators of the 21 century . Creative . Quick thinking , avalanche-like ideas (from me) .

From you: Applicants must be fans of their business. They must have the ambition to write something that everyone will buy.

A passing grade is an indicator , or an Expert Advisor on the " Pyramids of Fibonacci " .

I am continuing my pyramidal forecast for EURUSD , AUDUSD . Follow the publication , every 4 hours . I trade on the demo , H4 time frame .

09:37 22.11.13 EURUSD BUY signal :

17:00 22.11.13 Online screenshot of AUDUSD , EURUSD :

your links are for you only, no one else will see them. redo them.

voitehov:
My profile , I have all the photos .
Redo the links or the topic will die before it starts :)

You have a 'graphics' section in your profile - put your pictures there and link to them from there.

The charts speak for themselves. AUDUSD, H1 - where you have a circle - the level of about 0.9328 - there was hardly any bounce - hence the conclusions: a very dubious scheme

A bounce will come only from 0.918 - it's clear without any pictures

voitehov:

I would like to discuss an interesting strategy called "Fibonacci Pyramids". I may have seen one before, but I came up with it myself. Today is the first day of testing. I got +20% of my deposit.

I build my pyramids using the Fibonacci system on three timeframes: M15, H1 and W1. It turns out the following picture, a 3D pyramid.

After a short time watching the price movement on the pyramid, all resistance levels can be seen at once ( me ) and using the Alligator, one can accurately predict reversals and pullbacks.

I say at once how and why the price moves according to the pyramid law (if it exists), I do not know. I find the topic interesting, I am ready to discuss it with smart people.

voitehov:
Пробой основания пирамиды - сигнал на продажу . Пробой боковой грани - сигнал на покупку . Кружочек нарисован , для не понятливых .

For the service of attaching pictures to posts, I charge 10 credits per picture.

"For those who don't understand, the coefficient. 2

That's 80 credits.

Online screencap : AUDUSD - SEEL signal. Let's see if the strategy is a prolonged downwards trend (if the next candle closes below the previous one):

A move down , after exiting the base of the pyramid , more than 500 pips , in a few hours . All waited for this reversal. It is possible , the pyramid will show it to me and I will show it to you . While the trend is down .

Rebuilt pyramid , at the moment 23:56 21.11.13 :

Options for further developments :

Online forecast on EURUSD , after the next candle opens on H4 :

We are getting ready to move up , we can already enter in small lots ( until the candle closes completely , behind the side of the pyramid .

03:24 Kiev :

Stop , if desired , on the fractal .

Online "pyramid" forecast on AUDUSD : Looks like a pullback, buy.

The deal on the last chart , closed at stop loss . Immediately this Sell Stop was triggered, simultaneously with the BUY order. Profit 250 points. See screenshots below.

Well if the author is SELL - then I will buy AUDUSD at the current 0.924

A100:
Well if the author is SELL - then I will buy AUDUSD at the current 0.924
Wise, for short term trading, a pullback is quite possible .
Reason: