Proposal to the organisers of the Championship - page 8

St.Vitaliy:

Excuse me, where did you put your heteway in this scheme, right after the quickie?

And the argument about network latency is nonsense. My server reaches the server in 12 ms, and it goes on parity, if you install it on their tech site the delay will fall to 3.

Go to kindergarten, read a primer.

http://www.rts.ru/a19933

Московская Биржа
  • www.moex.com
Продолжительность торговых сессий:   - дата истечения опционов. Вечерняя дополнительная торговая сессия на срочном рынке и Cекторе фондового рынка Standard начинается в 19:10 мск.

Renat:

That is, you turn off your brain and don't want to build a conclusion from your starting points according to the scheme:

1. my network latency is 1 ms.
  2. 99% of execution speed depends on network latency
  3. Metatrader server only controls itself and internal processing time (this is direct STP) is close to 0
  4. Metatrader server does not control the execution time of the exchange (no third-party software controls it)
  5. The delay from Metatrader server to the exchange depends on the broker

Hard to conclude that no Metatrader server/any other software affects the final delay here?

Or just embarrassed to state directly"STP Metatrader server introduces a big delay and that is what I am worried about"? And stating that no HFT is of interest, but in fact half of your conversations are about mythical arbitrage, the shenanigans in the betting market.

It would be great if this is the case. The main thing is that MT servers do not swallow ticks.

As for the quotes for a monthly fee, the question remains open? If I want to buy a software from you and everyone who wants to sell quotes, but do not perform the functions of a broker / dealer. How much should I expect to pay for a license? where can I come and discuss?

C-4:
The original message was that the average trader cannot use Plaza II. In fact, if a trader trades using a certified program like Quick or Stock#, everything becomes much easier and all he has to do is to sign a contract with a broker who provides a channel via this protocol. The ability to trade through the plaza is not a panacea, but it is not the destiny of the select few. It is just another connection that has been used for a long time and that is available to almost everyone, if you have money and appropriate software, the considerable part of which, by the way, is also free and available to the average trader.

In fact there is no direct connection to Plaza 2 for the mass trader.

Through Quik, trading is done through intermediary servers, and not directly. Stock# gives a direct connection via a connector, but people want to use their uncertified software in an attempt to reinvent the wheel.

St.Vitaliy:

It would be great if it did. The main thing is that the MT servers don't swallow ticks.

The question remains open about quotes for a subscription fee? If I want to buy software from you and sell quotes to everyone who wants, but not to act as a broker/dealer. How much should I expect to pay for licences? Where can I come and discuss?

You have gone far enough in your imagination.

Renat:

That's a far cry from your fantasies.

In fact, the topic of conversation has strayed far from the original one. I suggest we drop the plaza discussion and move on to more constructive topics.

Renat:

That's a far cry from your fantasies.

It's hard to work with such an approach...

As soon as it becomes possible to trade through your software, rather than betting on price changes, don't forget to notify the media.

I have no further organisational issues.

St.Vitaliy:

What colour is the Bentley?

No Bentley so shove your understanding of bullshit to ....

Respectfully,

I don't have a Bentley.

But i don't see how my not having a bentley has anything to do with your fountain of childish business ideas?

Or are you going to fantasize until I buy a Bentley?

I don't need a Bentley.

C-4:

In fact, the problem touched upon is much deeper than it seems, and its roots are not so much in the Championship rules, but in the general concept of MT5 development. There is a great need for new sensible ideas, original algorithms and robots. But where to get them? The participants of the Championships mainly take the same hackneyed ideas, combine them and then display them in the competition. Here is an excerpt from an interview with a typical 2012 ATC participant:

To do this, we need to develop the MQL Community in both directions: 1. ideas 2. the technical implementation of these ideas. And while the technical development is more or less clear, the development of the Community towards the leading trading platform, where traders from all over the world could gather and share their ideas, would be very difficult. The main difficulties are few, but they are significant. First of all:

Support

As well as the fact that the discussion has clearly deviated from the proposed topic

I suggest to think about why there are so few traders on this forum in general, and traders who are not familiar with programming in particular. Why is it that MT5 is first of all the lot of programmers and algo-traders. It turns out that MT5 is an elitist thing for the elite, for those who are not only acquainted with programming. But you don't have to be a programmer to bring in new ideas and create a community. MT4 forum confirms this.

There will simply be more milkmaids than there are now. But they will not become smarter in their masses.

No matter how much you teach a chicken, it won't get smarter. It will only know more.

Reason: