Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 27

GaryKa:
1-a Is the spread always required to be equal to the difference of the bestbands? (especially interesting if the spread is a "friend").

That's a great question.

I won't answer it, the question is more valuable than the answer in this case.

Any other questions of the same calibre? I'd be grateful if you could sprinkle some more pepper in!

MetaDriver:
You may, but what's the point? The curve is completely mirror to the acceptor's curve, only one and a half times steeper (the costs). Nothing interesting - even too lazy to generate a report and make a screenshot.

I do not understand the question. In this case, the donor works, of course, on the second demo account. On the real account ... well, technically it could work, of course, but what is the point? To drain the money?

Well, let's put it this way. We may benefit a lot from this experiment. But if you are interested in the exchange of money between accounts - it is exactly the thing, that neither I nor hrenfx want to contribute to, and even on the contrary.

I'm not interested in rewiring, so it's not for me or for the EA author, please don't disturb on these occasions, neither on the forum nor by forum.

I do want to benefit, I am working it out, I am not interested in the overflow.

I want to understand how a demo account can affect the spread.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

Serj_Che:

I'm looking to benefit, I'm figuring it out, I'm not interested in overflow.

I want to understand how a demo account can affect the spread.

The trades on the demo account only affect the spread on the demo server, they do not affect anything else

Serj_Che:

I want to benefit from it, I'm sorting it out, I'm not interested in overflow.

I want to understand how demo account can influence spread.

Ok. demo-ECN accounts of both companies (GKFX and FXOpen) reproduce the same principles as the real accounts, i.e. the matting inside the demo-ECN engine works with all demo accounts traded on it. The spread is the distance between the minimum (best) banks in the stack. If a limit order is placed inside the spread, it will form a new better bank (with its own volume on it). That naturally reduces the spread. All the same as on the real server. But only inside the demo server. While there are no user limit orders in the stack - demo orders are formed on the basis of real indicators, when there are - with their (user limit orders) participation.

I.e. pricing is the same as on real ECN accounts. Read the backgrounder, the whole scheme is chewed up many times there.

This (close to real) pricing allows testing real-match-oriented trading on demo accounts, which is surely of great value for an algotrader who is fine-tuning his trading system.

MetaDriver:

Ok. Demo-ECN accounts of both companies (GKFX and FXOpen) apply the same principles as real accounts, i.e. matting inside the demo-ECN engine works with all demo accounts traded on it. The spread is the distance between the minimum (best) banks in the stack. If a limit order is placed inside the spread, it will form a new better bank (with its own volume on it). That naturally reduces the spread. Everything is like on the real server, but only inside the demo server. While there are no user limit orders in the market - demo orders are formed on the basis of real indicators, when there are - with their (user limit orders) participation.

It means that the pricing is the same as on real ECN accounts. Read bio, the whole scheme is chewed up there many times.

Such (approximate to the real one) pricing allows testing real-match-oriented trading on demo accounts, which is surely of great value for an algorithmic trader who is fine-tuning his trading system.

I could not imagine that it is possible on a demo account. But I suspected that it is the machinations of the aforementioned companies =)

It all makes sense now. Thank you.

P.S. It would be more interesting, if they would launch some virtual tool in free floating. I remember some company already did it.

Serj_Che:

Couldn't imagine that this is possible on a demo account. But I suspected it was the machinations of the aforementioned companies =)

It all makes sense now, it's been spelt out. Thank you.

I had no idea that it was the machinations of the aforementioned companies. Live and learn as they say. I also did not think that demo applications influence anything and it turns out they do not.

MetaDriver:

That's right.

It's not a reason to crawl under the sofa and be scared, though... :)

I'm not there))

AlbertoFX:

Hello, do I need two accounts/brokers to test this EA ?

Or just 2 instances on one account/broker ?

Thanks

C-4:
Cool! Live and learn as they say. I also didn't think that demo requests influence anything, it turns out they don't.

I've been studying the market on demo accounts since a couple of weeks ago but I've never had a chance to try it. And here hrenfx has suggested such a kind of demo-matching test.

// It's quite spectacular, I would even say too.... :-)

I've been trying to find out more about it, but haven't even had a chance to try it yet.

MetaDriver:

I also found out about demo trading a couple of weeks ago. I have noticed it but I haven't even had a chance to try it yet. And now hrenfx has offered me a kind of demo trading test.

// It turned out quite spectacular, I would even say too.... :-)

I've been trying to find out more about it, but haven't even had a chance to try it yet.

Too late . You are responsible for those whom you "tamed" )
Reason: