looking for a partner with a high-frequency trading system - page 7

Probably the main purpose of this topic is to raise the profile of HFT. Probably someone needs it for some reason.

Who cares what methods a trader uses as long as he makes a profit. But here it is HFT and nothing else, we only invest in men's toilets and not in women's toilets.

Traditionally, it's also laden with such unbelievable myths and ponzi schemes.

Integer:

What people and no security...I see the vagabond is still alive. Greetings

Prival-2:
What people and no guards... I see the vagabond is still alive. Greetings
Hello hello! Why the guards, where do I run to?

Integer:
Hi Hi! Why security, where do I run to?

I'll run away for you. That's what security is for, like value.

By the way, it's a flood thread, so I don't think the author would mind.

I saw that you ordered the work to save the quickie. I have a lua script. Once a day, I start it and it saves my needs in the file. If you need write, I'll give in good hands for free )).

papaklass:

What does this have to do with apologies?

You want to share knowledge, that's great. You can write a book, you can write a series of articles, you can take on a GROUP of students, set up a school, so to speak. Everything is possible. Especially since you have been in the field for a long time.

My post was referring NOT to the KNOWLEDGE and how to transfer it, but to falsehood, which was present in your reasoning: you have no HFT algorithm, but another tester's Grail, which is not able to repay commission of broker and exchange, and does not allow to earn on the colocation. :)

Don't be like that. I wrote in the post below that it is a training robot, and is very, very far from a battle robot. It just shows you the principle, what is the point of it. The idea.

Here the author has created a thread about HFT and is offering money. I tried to show that it is not of great importance for HFT (I hope the equity curve shows it very well). There is a variant of this strategy that works with the broker. On the real account. The broker would not want to charge himself the commission. The robot is on his server. And it generates a profit. I have no money for it but it is impossible to put a lot of money into it. I, as the author, get some.

So it is like this.

HFT is a lot of trades, very per unit of time, that's exactly what it is. Make it on ticks, it will be even bigger. Except that the market won't go far in that time, it (robot) grabs small pieces (picks inefficiencies).

Bring me a more HFT robot with similar equity ... then maybe I will agree that the robot presented is not HFT.... there's 4382 trades in three months, I agree that there are build options with higher frequency of trades, but it's not minutiae then.

Prival-2:

I'll run away for you. That's what security is for, like value.

By the way, it's a flood thread, so I don't think the author would mind.

I saw that you ordered the work to save the Quicksilver info. I have a lua script. Once a day, I start it and it saves my needs in the file. If you need write, I'll give in good hands for free )).

Thanks, I've figured out both qpile and c lua.

papaklass:
OK, so I've got it wrong. Deleting my posts.

Why not.papaklass: Truth is born in an argument, if it is conducted correctly. As I remember you are a very experienced trader. And I'm even pleased that I was able to convince you of something.

The main problem of any HFT robot is the commission value. I saw a robot at the 2008 LTI averaging 10,000 trades a day...

and I've had 4,000 in three months, so you're right that it's not pure HFT, there are better ones.

Prival-2:

Why not.papaklass: Truth is born in an argument, if it is conducted correctly. As I remember you are a very experienced trader. And I'm even pleased that I was able to convince you of something.

The main problem of any HFT robot is the commission value. I saw a robot at the 2008 LTI averaging 10,000 trades a day...

and I got 4,000 in three months, so you're right that it's not pure HFT, there are better ones.

And what software are you using for yourHFT? Aitinvest TSLab + Plaza2?

I've read the posts, why didn't you like the author's offer? Money offered, I, for example, agree to work for 30% of profit, but there are no profitable systems to guarantee something today and in the future, you yourself can guarantee something here and now, I think there are no such guarantees, so I myself am ready to give money to manage someone who is better than me, and listen to your suggestions, by the way. not one proposal has ever come, except bragging on the forum. I am more of the opinion that diversification is needed so as not to become a Baratino, but with a golden key. I personally doubt there are any such systems. Why have many investment companies burned out if such systems exist? What happened to MMCIS? Someone says they stole it, someone says their competitors stole it, someone says they lost it, someone says they drew profits themselves. Show some real statistics for a long period of time. Then you will get respect. As long as my opinion is that you have to show statistics for the real account, so that it does not turn out that the king is naked.

tt455:
I've read the posts, why didn't you like the author's offer? Money offered, I, for example, agree to work for 30% of profit, but there are no profitable systems to guarantee something today and in the future, you yourself can guarantee something here and now, I think there are no such guarantees, so I myself am ready to give money to manage someone who is better than me, and listen to your suggestions, by the way. not one proposal has ever come, except bragging on the forum. I am more of the opinion that diversification is needed so as not to become a Baratino, but with a golden key. I personally doubt there are any such systems. Why have many investment companies burned out if such systems exist? What happened to MMCIS? Someone says they stole it, someone says their competitors stole it, someone says they lost it, someone says they drew profits themselves. Show some real statistics for a long period of time. Then you will get respect. So far, my opinion is this: Show me the stats on a real account, so it doesn't turn out that the king is naked.

probably need to start first and show the money.

Otherwise, the post is like: "Convince me that there is a grail, because I'm desperate to find it!"

Reason: