Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 48

o_O:

MQL return the same as in the properties window. (Open-Demo)

But it doesn't correspond to what I see in the trade window.

Today, by the way, when opening 1 lot the margin value is less than the Initial, (as compared to yesterday when opening it was more than Initial)

what formulas are used here?

These numbers should match. I think that the openers' "santechs" messed up something in the server settings

Mikhail Filimonov:
These numbers should match. I think Ottpywashki's SAN technicians messed up something in the server settings
but do they match on the real server?

o_O:
Do they match on the real server?
I do. But when there are currency contracts, there are nuances there....

Mikhail Filimonov:
What do you mean? Where can't you put it out?
The fact that they banned stock trading in the betting market. Margin's a bitch, too. I have it but I do not have leverage. I do not have leverage, I have no leverage. Why do they even bother with MT5 if they cannot set it properly?

Grigoriy Chaunin:
The fact that they banned stock trading in a cup. Margin's a bitch, too. I have it, I have no leverage. I don't know why they connected this MT5 at all if they cannot set it up properly.
The question is rhetorical....

New run, but from the MC side.

ENUM_SYMBOL_CALC_MODE st=(ENUM_SYMBOL_CALC_MODE)SymbolInfoInteger("RTS-3.16", SYMBOL_TRADE_CALC_MODE);

Returns SYMBOL_CALC_MODE_EXCH_OPTIONS

But where is this in the calculation table in the help?

Is it even worth writing for FORTS?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/38456/page68#comment_2184222

P/S Tell me what you want and I'll tell you how to do it.

ФОРТС. Вопросы по исполнению
ФОРТС. Вопросы по исполнению
  • www.mql5.com
С большими проблемами удалось это сделать (начальник отдела по работе с профессиональными клиентами ДЦ Открытие Евгений Сергеевич,. - Страница 68 - Категория: биржевой трейдинг

Mikhail Filimonov:

P/S Tell me what you want and I will tell you how to do it.

If this was addressed to me, then the task is the usual one - to calculate the profit of the position received when reaching a certain price on the RTS.

o_O:

New run, but from the MC side.

Returns SYMBOL_CALC_MODE_EXCH_OPTIONS

But where is this in the calculation table in the help?

The modifiers on the broker side are not filled in accordingly. It's common, unfortunately, even on real accounts.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
The modifiers on the broker side are not filled in accordingly. It's a common thing, unfortunately, even on real accounts.

The broker does not even have such an option available, as

Whether it's an exotic bug or an oversight and a special modification for Otkritie, I don't know.

but even in this case i would like to know the real formula by which the profit of the instrument RTS is calculated, taking into account that it does not fall into the MT help

Reason: