Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 30

There was not a single lot in the UX-03.14 cup during the hour, nevertheless the price is moving up and down. At the expense of what? Is it possible?

iTC:
There was not a single lot in the UX-03.14 cup during the hour, nevertheless the price is moving up and down. At the expense of what? Is it possible?
In our wonderful country, almost anything is possible.

MetaDriver:
In our wonderful country, almost anything is possible.

Seriously. No kidding. Who to buy from, who to sell to?

What's UX-03.14? I can't find it

pronych:
What is UX-03.14?
Ukrainian Exchange Index on MasterBroker.

iTC:
Ukrainian Stock Exchange Index on MasterBroker.

Since when is the price of the index formed by a tumblr?

iTC:
Ukrainian Exchange Index on MasterBroker.

Oh, I see. It's just the opening thread, that's where I was looking. Can't check it then...

Contender:

And since when is the price of the index formed by the tumblr?

I understand how the price of the index is formed. But from whom to buy? Who to sell to? Where do the real volumes displayed on the chart come from if no one is trading? See figure below

iTC:

I understand how the price of the index is formed. But from whom to buy? Who to sell to? Where do the real volumes displayed on the chart come from if no one is trading? See figure

How can you be sure no one is trading, you can't claim there are no trades 100% of the time. The broker is not obliged to display all trades in the chart. Only the broker's bids are displayed there and the price depends on all market participants.

zfs:
How can you be sure that no one trades, you can't claim that there were no trades 100% of the time. The broker does not have to display all trades in the market. Only the broker's orders are displayed there and the price depends on all market participants.

I agree with you. Well then, where in MT5 can I look at the information about the trades? In Quick, it is displayed in a table like this. See figure below

Reason: