Market - just a shop or an opportunity to make money

With the appearance of this service a question arises: are there really worthwhile Expert Advisors in it? I would like to hear the opinions of those who have already bought Expert Advisors and put them on a real account.

I have tried many demo versions in the tester, but the result is not always the same as with the authors. That's why I am hesitating to buy them. And those who sell EAs are not in the highest positions in the current Championship.

Please share the information.

MQL5 Маркет
MQL5 Маркет
  • www.mql5.com
Маркет - магазин программ для MetaTrader 5 и MetaTrader 4

Voice:

With the appearance of this service a question arises: are there really worthwhile Expert Advisors in it? I would like to hear the opinions of those who have already bought Expert Advisors and put them on a real account.

I have tried many demo versions in the tester, but the result is not always the same as with the authors. That's why I am hesitating to buy them. And those who sell EAs are not in the highest positions in the current Championship.

Please share the information.

At least everything in the Market is much more efficient for sellers and buyers compared to other services. Because the buyer can run it in the tester in different modes, and not buy a pig in a poke on the principle: money in the morning, chairs in the evening. Plus sellers don't have to think hard about additional protection, because the service does it, and gets commission for it.

That is, to some extent, the possibility of cheating is eliminated for both sellers and buyers.

As for your personal criteria for selecting an Expert Advisor, well, there is no difference in taste and colour. No one is forcing you to take something that, for one reason or another, is not suitable.

You just need to remember that the author is unlikely to sell the best of his EAs. I can say more, it is unlikely that the author will sell an EA that consistently earns money.

papaklass:
So what more do you want if you have done your own analysis? Or do you still want to throw a noodle around?
That's the thing, I did. I don't have the same results with the same settings as the authors. Why is that? I should say straight away that my hands are not crooked tester too). And maybe there are people who have already bought something, I think I'm not the only one who might be interested.

Voice:
That's the thing, I did. I don't get the same results with the same settings as the authors. Why is it so? I should say at once - my hands are not crooked tester too). I don't know, maybe I am not the only one who has already bought something.
The answer is one - invent your own strategy and order the robot in the WORK section
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
С запуском сервиса "Работа" MQL5.community становится идеальным местом для размещения заказов и оказания услуг программирования. Тысячи трейдеров и разработчиков ежедневно посещают этот ресурс и с легкостью могут помочь друг другу. Для трейдера сервис "Работа" - это легкая возможность получить свой собственный эксперт. Для MQL5-разработчика это возможность легко найти новых клиентов. В данной статье мы рассмотрим возможности этого сервиса.

Voice:
That's the thing, I did. I don't have the same results with the same settings as the authors.

In the Marketplace all indicators with settings for MetaQuotes demo server. Sellers are not allowed to publish test results with settings for other servers.

Voice:
I should say right away - my hands are not crooked tester too)

Everyone says so, especially the crooked ones. The Expert Advisors, if they have input parameters, should be re-optimized for their broker's server and not to hope that their settings will work always and everywhere.

There are a lot of experts in the Market with brilliant test results, but as a rule they answer questions like "Is there a monitor? Have you tried trading with it yourself? Does it make money in real trading? etc.", or silence, or an inarticulate answer.

Reshetov:

I have read all the settings for MetaQuotes demo server in the Market. Sellers are not allowed to publish test results with settings for other servers.

Everyone says so, especially the crooked ones. The Expert Advisors, if they have input parameters, should be re-optimized for their broker's server and not to hope that their settings will work always and everywhere.

So I think it's more about the seller's honesty and straightforwardness rather than the buyer's crookedness. The thread you created has a lot to read, nothing has changed in a year.

This is logical, because if an EA really works, it wouldn't be a problem to monitor it and show its progress to the public.

The question of settings and optimisation I have a really working Expert Advisor. The adviser is a personal matter, if you have the right hands, there will be no problems.

I have only seen one with a monitor on the Market, maybe I searched too badly, I don't know... And now there is one that does not have a monitor but has access to a working account via an investment password.

For some people, but for me there are only two motivations for buying an Expert Advisor:

- either a monitor on a real account

- or the ability to use limited-time (partially reduced in functionality) version of the Expert Advisor. I tried it - saw that it worked and, most importantly, made money - I bought it.

I have not bought anything myself and therefore I have nothing to boast about. What are the results? What would you advise?

siberia-01:

If the EA really works, it is not a problem to monitor it and show its successes to the public, you can't think of a better advertisement.

Maybe it will do for advertising. But it is not very reliable as an indicator of profitability of an EA. The monitoring can easily be cheated even if excluding the possibility that the monitoring is not on the signals of the EA sold through the market, but on bought signals. For example, we take an Expert Advisor with different optimization variants, run it on different accounts and get different results. In this case, chemists will prefer to monitor the best positive results, and leave the negative and gray ones behind.
siberia-01:

- The option of using a time-limited (partially reduced in functionality) version of the Expert Advisor. I tried it, saw that it works and, most importantly, earns, I bought it.

This is a more reliable method (trust but verify), because in this case it is almost impossible to slip a cat in a sack.

Reshetov:
For advertising purposes, it might be fine. But as an indicator of an EA's profitability, it is not very reliable. You can easily cheat with monitoring, even if you exclude the possibility that the monitoring is not on the signals of the EA sold through the market, but, say, on the purchased signals. For example, we take an Expert Advisor with different optimization variants, run it on different accounts and get different results. In this case, chemists will prefer to monitor the best positive results, and leave the negative and gray ones behind.
This is a more reliable method (trust but verify), as in this case it is almost impossible to slip a pig in a poke.
I agree )

Reshetov:

If I'm not mistaken, the market is more profitable for sellers and buyers than for other services. Because buyer can test an Expert Advisor in tester in different modes, and not get a pig in a poke by the principle: money in the morning, chairs in the evening. Plus sellers don't have to think hard about additional protection, because the service does it, and gets commission for it.

That is, to some extent, the possibility of cheating is eliminated for both sellers and buyers.

As for your personal criteria for selecting an Expert Advisor, well, there is no difference in taste and colour. No one is forcing you to take something that, for one reason or another, is not suitable.

more efficient only for sellers and the service.

The robot is in a bag all the same, because it is optimised on only one demo server, probably specially tuned for testing EAs.

If you buy them on a demo server, you may be surprised by the fact that they are not tested on a real account.

If you buy them for demo accounts, it's OK, but if you buy them to work on a real account?

my personal selection criterion is the profitability of a robot on a real account - even on a cent account with 1 quid and 0.01 lot trading.

I think you won't find any Expert Advisor that meets those criteria.

trora:

more efficient only for sellers and the service.

A cat in a poke is all the same - because it is optimised on only one demo server - perhaps specially tuned for testing EAs.

If you want to buy an Expert Advisor for yourself, not just for demo or real accounts, there are free versions.

Some sellers are really only putting in the Market some versions of Expert Advisors adjusted in the tester - a pig in a poke with no possibility of additional testing their verification by buyers on demo and real accounts.

But normal sellers who are not afraid that the buyer wants to check the EA on a demo or real server, and not only in the tester, have free versions of EAs.

trora:

personal selection criterion is the profitability of a robot on a real account, even on a cent account with 1 dollar and 0.01 lot trading

I don't think you can find any Expert Advisor by these criteria here.

Why not? I put free versions of RNN Free and Glory Free for example, so that the buyers may check their workability for themselves and not buy a pig in a poke through the Market. Some other sellers also have free versions of Expert Advisors. Download and test them according to your personal criteria.

Reason: