creating a mega project, pros, super pros and traders join in! - page 8

Roman.:

Well, no one has suggested it, Vladislav kind of wrote there that when the time comes - it won't be too hard to translate this indicator into an owl...

"Now we should make one more breakthrough and draw the outlines of an EA, by the way, I suggest to take the indicator and the future EA as the basis of the super EA discussed in this thread. I suggest to use it as a basis for the super-advisor you are considering in this thread" - all the more it is able to filter both trend and flat market conditions, and this is the GREAT thing.

I propose to give the whole project a code name: "Sugar Loaf" MQL4 Confectionery

Roman.:

Well, no one offers it, Vladislav kind of wrote there, that once the time will come - it won't be too hard to translate this indicator into owl...

"Now we have to make one more spurt and draw the outlines of the EA, by the way, I suggest to take the indicator and the future EA as the basis of the super EA discussed in this thread" - all the more it is able to filter both trend and flat market conditions, and this is the GREAT thing.

This is its capabilities, as well as the ability to approximately estimate the moment of reversal, should also be used in a future EA.

EricGR:
I suggest that the whole project be given a code name: "Sugar Loaf" by MQL4 Confectionery.
Suggest the first layer from the available dough and ingredients.

>

yosuf:
These are its capabilities as well as its ability to approximately estimate the moment of reversal should also be used in a future EA.

I just took a look at your indicator, I don't think it's possible to use it for trading. it has seven Fridays in a week, except to use senior synapses for -1tf... maybe something will work out. I don't know what to do with it, i don't know what to do with it.

If everything is correct, then enter the market, then a wind at our back from the older one, if everything is correct, then we are in the trend. but I don't know what kind... maybe really on the reverse.

If something fails, the chance of closing the order in the Buy... is higher than just working on one TF.

The mega project of a super-duper EA is nothing more than another utopia, a new "sun city" of this forum. The main purpose is an attempt to get free access to the results of possibly many years of work by some individuals who have achieved good results. It's naive to hope that the best minds will gather and voluntarily reveal all their know-how. I believe that such an informal association for a joint project like this is possible only among a very narrow circle of close friends at about the same level of professionalism.

It's in people's heads to clump together) I don't think it's possible to prevent this process... and about levels it's all true

khorosh:
...the association for a joint project like this is only possible among a very narrow circle of close friends of roughly the same level of professionalism.
how do you define professionalism?

ZZZEROXXX:

You and Zhunko make everything simple and always work, but you do not tell me how))). Why don't you make a simple council for the public and enlighten ignorant people?)

You may not even say how you select the buttons you use for trading. Buttons in this case are a system, for those who do not know.

It's not easy. I have been developing this system for two years. Although it is possible to trade, it is not yet complete. But it really is easy to use.

I do not tell, because there is nothing to tell. I have never asked specific questions, only where to download them, etc. In short, "tell me everything you know, work for me, give me money and I'll say thank you if I do not forget, and I will not do anything myself, I can not and do not want.

I do not need an adviser, I trade with my hands. I don't remember anybody who has ever written Expert Advisors for people. Whose money will I win then?

It's not our fault that some people are unwilling or unable to read easily accessible information on filters. When there is some understanding of filters, there will be no more questions about buttons.

AlexeyFX:

It is not easy. I have been developing this system for the 2nd year. And although you can trade it, it is not finished yet. But it is really easy to use.

I don't tell, because there is nothing to tell. I don't ask any specific questions, only where to download them, etc. In short, "tell me everything you know, work for me, give me some money, and I will thank you if I remember, but I won't do anything myself, I am not able and don't want to".

I do not need an adviser, I trade with my hands. And I do not remember anybody who has ever written Expert Advisors for people. Whose money will I win then?

It's not our fault that some people are unwilling or unable to read easily accessible information on filters. When there is some understanding of filters, there will be no more questions about buttons.

Can't add anything... All the same, except the timing. I'm in my 6th year now... I can't see the horizon. There is something to improve and perfect.

And that's if you take into account my understanding of radioelectronic filters since kindergarten... :-))

Reason: