"My signals" discussion, questions. - page 10

I changed the leverage on my account from 500 to 100, will it change in the signals? (no trades in this account yet)

Zeleniy:

I changed the leverage on my account from 500 to 100, will it change in the signals? (There have been no trades in this account yet)
As soon as the next trade is made on the account, the leverage will change in the signals.

Hi, could you tell me if the signal page has reviews and mostly questions, is there a reply function?

I am interested in the ban on publishing those signals that have a leverage greater than 1:100 ?

nickcorp:

I am interested in the ban on publishing those signals that have a leverage greater than 1:100 ?

Free trading signals have appeared on MetaTrader 4 and further on the same topic.

server:
Hello, could you tell me if the signal page has reviews and mostly questions, is there an answer function?
There's another account for me to connect to.

Farekx:
There is one more account you can connect to.
I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood, but to reply to the feedback you have to have another monitoring account?

If I opened an account, which history is longer than 1 month, I tested different strategies, and its history result is not good,

How is it reflected in the statistics? ( why all history , only since registration of my account for "Signal" )

... here is an example of such an account : https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/1672

Do I need to open a new account specifically for Signals?

...so there is no "history".

server:
I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood, to respond to feedback you need to connect the account to monitoring?
No, not for monitoring, but for receiving signals, I see that in my account, the button + to comment was not there before, or maybe just no comments.

There are subscribers on signals with more than 100 leverage, will they still receive signals?
Reason: