History data problem

Hi.

When I load the M1 history data on Metatrader 4 in csv format downloaded from Histdada.com
it reads them badly and leaves holes but the data are present on the csv.
At sight there are no differences between the skipped lines and the others.
Can anyone explain why and help me?

Thanks!

The history data depends on the broker.
So, you can check the broker (it is less than 1 min to do for demo account) with good history data for example.

Sergey Golubev:
The history data depends on the broker.
So, you can check the broker (it is less than 1 min to do for demo account) with good history data for example.

hello, I think you have not understood the problem. My data is good but in the transition from csv to hst I lose data and I don't understand why

redmello:

hello, I think you have not understood the problem. My data is good but in the transition from csv to hst I lose data and I don't understand why

Seriously ?

• We don't know what are the data in the csv.
  • We don't know what you did exactly.
  • We don't know what holes you are talking about.

It's amazing you are expecting a useful answer with the information your provided.

Can anyone explain why and help me?

There is a problem somewhere. Maybe.

Alain Verleyen:

Seriously ?

• We don't know what are the data in the csv.
  • We don't know what you did exactly.
  • We don't know what holes you are talking about.

It's amazing you are expecting a useful answer with the information your provided.

There is a problem somewhere. Maybe.

Data are downloaded from Histdata.com and are those for MT4 in M1 format. 
I simply loaded the data as you always do with Metatrader 4 through the history center using the comma as a separator. 
For holes I mean that MT4 skips a certain number of bars and does not loads them while they are present in the csv file
but apparently there are no differences between skipped and loaded data.
Reason: