Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 2

IvanIvanov:

I will!

Copying signals en masse is no more risky than Forex trading itself - at all. On the other hand, it is the wise use of several trading strategies within one account that can reduce the proportion of risk.

Exactly to the contrary - it increases the risks manifold due to complexity and induced technical problems.

PS Renat's point of view - speaks volumes about his narrow-minded programming and superficial judgement of what trading is all about.

It's sad if the pursuit of masses is backing away from rational trading methods,... As for the successful traders, they have to split the deposit into ten terminals and connect each of them to their signals. The funny thing is that the same will happen to those who they say "the masses", and then what's the fun in it....

I won't say greed, but something from this area eclipses the mind of traders.

It's funny to hear about programming to someone who for so many years provides "press the button - get the result", hiding from users the complexity of all processes, and then getting "you do not understand anything".

First, write out the answers to the previously posed questions:

1. what to do with imminent character overlap?
  2. what to do with an inevitable deposit overload and guaranteed stops?
  3. how to restore the layout when you lose contact for a while? this is a real nightmare of a copyer, and then there is a mess of several signals
  4. how to explain the trader the final mess with positions, when no one will have a chance to prove the correctness of all convolutions?

Renat:

You see, we have already found one insurmountable obstacle. The signal recipient does not have to do anything.

The system should work with 10,000 linked signals and not unbalance 100 times an hour.

I do not know what linking is

And the problem of investor accounts linked to manager's signals has long been solved in Akmos!

The account of a manager there is - roughly speaking - a "demo account" with 10,000 on the initial balance.

The investor accounts are linked to the manager account through the so-called "offers" and the lots are recalculated automatically by the deposit size.

The real manager'saccount is connected to the manager's account through the same offer, so withdrawals and top-ups do not affect the balance in the account from which the signals are sent.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

IvanIvanov:

I do not know what linking is

And the problem of funding investor accounts linked to the manager's signals - has long been solved in Akmos!

Don't confuse the custom server solution, which is managed by the broker himself using server plugins.

There's a non-trading mechanism for replicating trades, it has no loss of connectivity, no synchronisation problem after a reconnect (imagine 15 minutes or 2 hours of no connectivity) and it can be tightly controlled 100% of the time. Also, there's MetaTrader 4 without netting.

Renat:

It's exactly the opposite - it increases risks manifold at the expense of complexity and induced technical problems.

I won't say greed, but something from this area eclipses the mind of traders.

It's funny to hear about programming to someone who has been providing "push a button - get a result" for so many years, hiding the complexity of all processes from users, and then getting "you don't understand anything".

First, write out the answers to the previously posed questions:

1. what to do with imminent character overlap?
  2. what to do with an inevitable deposit overload and guaranteed stops?
  3. How to restore the layout when you lose contact for some time? This is a real nightmare of a copyer, and then there is a mess of several signals
  4. how to explain the trader the final mess with positions when there will be no way to prove the correctness of all the rolls?

1. If I manually examined the situation on one instrument in terms of two strategies that I trust, and they equilibrium gave directly opposite signals - then I would refrain from trading at all. If one system said "buy 0.5" and the other "sell 0.3", I would buy 0.2, the usual game of scales. I emphasise that we are not talking about single trades, but systematic trading over a sufficient period of time. I have discussed this topic dozens of times with MT4 users.

I keep trying to explain that it is more logical to cover buy position 0.5 for 0.1 (in case of signals), than to have two positions - one for buy 0.5 and one for sell 0.1 - I thought that MT5 follows this strategy, unlike MT4.

2. Do nothing. I know people who with deposits over 10000$ trade the whole deposit and catch Stopouts. This is clearly a problem not in your area, but in elementary trader's literacy. I understand your anxiety about other people's deposits, but this problem is beyond your influence.

I do not understand what situation we are talking about, if I assume correctly - can two EAs work on one tool in MT5 at this time?

This is a real nightmare not only for the copier, but for any scalping Expert Advisor installed on your home computer - when I turn off the lights in the house.

4. Since when did EA work stop being tagged with majors?

By the way, the system of scaling when issuing signals was once embedded in the EA constructor, it has not been completed yet, which in turn impedes the development of the constructor. I think the solution lies somewhere in the direction and strength of the summing signal from several strategies for one symbol.

Right now the following topic came to mind: How important is a financial result for each specific EA (signal provider) for each of its specific trades? Since smart Expert Advisors are nowadays.... If it is important, then we can talk about the virtuality of his trades, and open a real position by the amount of signals.

Renat:

Don't confuse the custom server solution, managed by the broker itself with server plugins.

There's a non-trading mechanism for replicating trades, it has no loss of connectivity, no synchronisation problem after a reconnect (imagine 15 minutes or 2 hours of no connectivity) and it can be tightly controlled 100% of the time. Also, there's MetaTrader 4 without netting.

Renal, one request - you can put it simply, I'm not a programmer to that extent.

It's not like I'm trying to convey my thoughts to you through an intuitive Facebook logic chain....

IvanIvanov:

Renal, one request - you can put it more simply, I'm not a programmer to that extent.

You don't even seem to be aware of the basic problems.

Renat:
You don't even seem to be aware of the underlying issues.

Maybe so, but I don't understand, as a simple layman...

What is the difference between disconnecting from one signal provider and disconnecting from two or more providers....

Can I ask about two EAs working in one MT5 terminal on one instrument, how do they behave? Maybe the solution has already been found?

I haven't checked it myself and am now wondering about it....

By the way, why doesn't the championship table "move" - the quotes go, but the standings are not updated?

The market seems to have opened....

Why are the demo signals not visible?

papaklass:

There's some sort of jam in the signals.

1. Received a Buy signal from the supplier. The terminal opened a Buy position. Everything is OK.

2. Got a signal from the supplier to set stops. Terminal set stops. Everything is OK.

Stops triggered on the position. Vendor's stop triggered too.

4. When the stop is triggered, the terminal receives a signal to open a Sell position. The terminal opened a Sell position, but the vendor has no open position.

5. Since the Provider has no open position, there is no command to set stops.

Now I have an open position (Signals Provider has no position) and it has no stops.

Conclusion: The signals system does not check the signal type. That is, an order to open a position is set or an order to close a position is set. This is the reason for the mishap I described above.

Write to the Service Desk with the logs.
Reason: