KARAUL!!! HELP. 4 hours and 45 minutes to go!!! - page 3

I'll repeat the question from me:

Do I need to attach standard libraries to the EA at the chump?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека
Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартная библиотека - Документация по MQL5

07041982:
And why are stops and profits on the wrong sides?

why the wrong sides?

Heroix:

Let me repeat the question from me:

Do I need to attach standard libraries to the EA at the chump?

No.

pavivas:

why the wrong sides?

when selling, the stop should be higher than the open price and the profit below it, in the sell block you should change plus to minus and minus to plus

pavivas:

why the wrong sides?

Because your stop has sat below the opening price and should be higher. The same goes for the profit. Change the signs when calculating stop and profit levels.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы - Документация по MQL5

Heroix:

I'll repeat the question from me:

Do I need to attach standard libraries to the EA at the Champ?

I am repeating the news on How to send a trading robot to the Championship for the busiest people:

2.5 The include files

If your Expert Advisor is submitted as source code (.mq5) and its compilation requires include files mqh (for example, various modules of the Expert Advisor), you should download them here. The include files are placed in the \MQL5\Include\ directory. You can download up to 5 include files.

In our example of the Expert Advisor, trading operations are performed using the CTrade class, so there is no need to load CTrade.mqh.

If your Expert Advisor uses trade classes of the Standard Library, you do not need to upload these files.

Как отправить торгового робота на Чемпионат - Automated Trading Championship 2012
  • championship.mql5.com
Прошло чуть больше месяца с начала регистрации для участия в Automated Trading Championship 2012, и уже около 1000 человек подали заявки. Этот показатель значительно превышает прошлогодний - в 2011 году за первый месяц было получено около 700 заявок на участие. В данной статье мы подробнее рассмотрим вопросы, связанные с загрузкой файлов советника, выставляемого на Чемпионат.

Scriptong:
Because your stop has sat below the opening price and should be higher. Same with profit. You have to change the signs when you calculate stop and profit levels.

Yes indeed.

But it's the wrong version and the magazine.

Changed it, but it's the same.

2012.09.21 22:00:20 Core 1 2012.09.19 13:00:00 failed instant sell 5.00 EURUSD at 1.30064 sl: 1.31064 tp: 1.29526 [Invalid request]

Rosh:

Reiterating the news How to send a trading robot to the Championship for the busiest:

Sign off on the laziness of getting an answer.
Thanks, reread it again, now I see it. Eh, you're a golden man.

pavivas:

Yes indeed.

changed it but it's the same

2012.09.21 22:00:20 Core 1 2012.09.19 13:00:00 failed instant sell 5.00 EURUSD at 1.30064 sl: 1.31064 tp: 1.29526 [Invalid request]

Well then I don't know, think still more than 2 hours there are....

pavivas:

Yes indeed.

I changed it, but it's the same.

Here you have the reason written down:

Print("Код результата операции - ",my_trade_result.retcode);
Print("Ошибка открытия ордера = ",GetLastError()); 

So what does it say? And then with that to the help.