KARAUL!!! HELP. 4 hours and 45 minutes to go!!! - page 7

pavivas:

Yes, that's the way to go.

but more often than not.

the main thing is that the suit fits :)

or like this

It doesn't have to be that way:

IceBerg:

That's the thing... The Signal in this particular case can be a text message from your phone... but when you tell your advisor exactly what to do... he'll do it...

I can do anything on the Signal, as long as the suit fits... I'm already on ATC2012).

This is one of the problems of OOP - how to design everything (the need in OOP occurs when it is assumed (not only) the similar behavior / features of different objects, ie, to OOP need to grow. Usually, the vast majority of programmers come to this sooner or later, but not all). A person, taking the first steps, moreover, doesn't need additional problems.

Actually I'm all for OOP (and I myself write only with the help of OOP), but one shouldn't beat a bird with a cannon.

P. S. Also already on ATC2012 (mult, OOP :))

Vladon:

It doesn't have to be that way:

CU seems to have made it :)

True, it's unlikely that his expert has already been tested. But he probably will.

notused:

CU seems to have made it :)

True, it's unlikely that his examiner has already passed the test. But he probably will.

Just like in previous years, the main thing is to have time to send the file before the end of registration - anyway, each expert will be tested manually, so if you have time to send - will be checked.

notused:

This is one of the problems of OOP - how to design everything (the need for OOP arises when (not only) similar behaviour/peculiarities of different objects are assumed, i.e., OOP needs to be developed. Usually, the vast majority of programmers come to this sooner or later, but not all). A person, taking the first steps, moreover, doesn't need additional problems.

Actually I'm all for OOP (and I myself write only with the help of OOP), but one shouldn't beat a bird with a cannon.

P. S. I'm already on ATC2012 (mult, OOP :))

Not quite a cartoon. I had an IDEA. As I wrote above, it was bolted to the TC... and then came 6 ATC... as in American movies))))

I myself write in C#. There's OOP from the creators, so to speak ;-)

You have to grow to understand quite simple things, which you don't understand right away...

notused:
Which is easier? Filling in one structure or dealing with signals?

I don't use libraries either.Speed is less with them.But using them is easy.

#include <Trade\Trade.mqh>
CTrade send;

void OnInit()
 { 
   send.SetDeviationInPoints(Deviation); 
   send.SetTypeFilling(ORDER_FILLING_FOK);
 }

void OnTick()
 {
 send.PositionOpen(_Symbol,ORDER_TYPE_BUY,lot,ask,ask-100*_Point,ask+100*_Point,NULL);
 }

And I don't use it. When you write it yourself, you understand the logic of operation better. And it's easier to speed up to the task.

Karlson:

I don't use libraries either.The speed is less with them.But using them is easy.

That's the example I was expecting to see somewhere instead of the one given.

Simple indeed.