GLUCK?! Mouse click event handling!!! - page 6

Vladon:

Minus values will no longer be accepted either.

What about letters? And for tp and sl values, a minimum indentation?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте - Документация по MQL5

Yurich:
Standard is click and move, but in your case you click, release, move, then click and release again.

do you know a way when you click and drag?

I just tried everything and EVERYTHING I can't do, because I can only find out the state of the button via Mouse Move Event, and when you find out the mouse event, another event happens when you click on the button.

I don't use standard libraries, so I don't need to send there for MouseDavn function.

Yurich:
And the letters? And for tp and sl values, is there a minimum indentation?
there is a minimum indentation.

Yurich:
But what about letters? Is there a minimum indentation for tp and sl values?

Well, if someone is trying to put letters in there, then unfortunately there aren't many "foolproof" protections, then you shouldn't use the computer at all.

But you can't use the letters anyway. letters are converted to 0.

Vladon:
Do you know the click-and-drag method?

There is nothing complicated - you have full control of the mouse buttons and cursor coordinates.

I suggested looking at the example from MQ.

Yurich:

There is nothing difficult - you have full control of the mouse buttons and cursor coordinates.

I suggested looking at an example from MQ.

How do I have full control?

Give me an example, at least from a book.

Only without using standard libraries. Have you tried it yourself? Without connecting any libraries?

I know one panel where you can click and drag, but unfortunately there is no open source code and it's impossible to know if libraries are used there.

Vladon:

how do I have full control?

Give me an example, at least from a book.

Only without using standard libraries. Have you tried this personally? Without connecting any libraries?

Yes, in my programs I use drag and drop of objects with left mouse button pressed (without using standard library).

Yurich:
Yes, I use drag and drop in my programs with the left mouse button held down (without using the standard library).

Okay, thanks.

We'll see about that.

Vladon:
You can also control the double-click, hold-down button on the panel (e.g. to automatically increase/decrease the lot).

I can double click too,

but clicking and holding with drag and drop I can't.

I can't do it yet.

Reason: