Server version in Opener - page 18

I'm in the opener. What's the problem?

Is MT5 working today in the opener? I can't get the demo to connect at all.

I tried to open a new demo, I think I got a letter, but it won't connect either.

Alexey Viktorov:

I tried to open a new demo, I think I got a letter, but it doesn't connect either.

It works.

Dmitriy Skub:

It works.

Are you talking about the demo?

Alexey Viktorov:

Is that the demo you're talking about?

No. It's a direct answer to a direct question) I don't know about the demo.

Alexey Viktorov:

I tried to open a new demo, I think I got the email but it doesn't connect either.

My demo doesn't work either.

Friends, just joined the community. I'm trading through the Openers. I cannot put EAs and robots through them. Can you tell me where I can and if I can at all?

lex999:
Friends, just joined the community. I'm trading through the Openers. I cannot put EAs and robots through them. Can you tell me where I can and if I can at all?

I have no problems with them. You may do it in Quick, if you are able to write in Lua and in MT5. There are much more mql5 programmers.

I think I can guess why x64 builds are faster than x86 ones: most functions are in double data type, which eats up 8 bytes, and there ' s also float with 4 bytes, but for some reason they didn't want to use it, although you can write exorbitant numbers there too.

Alexey Viktorov:

You can do it from them. And in Quickk, if you can write in Lua and in MT5. There are many more mql5 programmers.

Alexey, I mean to use the ready-made ones from Market. I do not write it myself
Reason: