Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1112

From top to bottom. From left to right, i.e. as usual reading. If, for example, there is a function call, then go and do what is written in this function, as done return to the place where the function was called and go to the next line.

Downloaded MetaTrader 5 for android. Signed in with login from mql5.com. Now I have the website open on my computer and the MetaTrader 5 app open on my phone. Ip is different. I have got notification on my phone almost every 5 seconds:

New authorization in MQL5.com from "Computer or phone IP".

How can I get rid of this annoying notification?

I have a multitime EA which is only needed for signals via WebRequest, i.e. the charts on which it is open are not needed for a trader to view. It is opened on a very large number of pairs, the task is to minimize memory waste. What is the best way to do it?

Option1:
all charts switch to the maximum timeframe - MN1 that would update less frequently + zoom to the maximum to have less candles in the window.

Variant 2:
all charts switch to the minimum timeframe - M1 to have less history in memory + the same zoom to the maximum to have less candles in the window.

What is the right way?

Evgeny Dyuka:

I have a multitime EA which is only needed for signals via WebRequest, i.e. the charts on which it is open are not needed for a trader to view. It is opened on a very large number of pairs, the task is to minimize memory waste. What is the best way to do it?

Option1:
all the charts to maximum timeframe - MN1 that would update less frequently + zoom to maximum to have less candles in the window.

Variant 2:
all charts switch to the minimum timeframe - M1 to have less history in memory + the same zoom to the maximum to have less candles in the window.

What is the right way?

Should we try to create a service? It doesn't cling to the schedule.

Evgeny Dyuka:

Option1:
all charts switch to the maximum timeframe - MN1 that would update less frequently + zoom to the maximum to have less candles in the window.

Variant 2:
all charts to move to the minimum timeframe - M1 to have less history in memory + the same zoom to the maximum to have less candles in the window.

What is the right way?

A multi-symbol and multi-timeframe EA can only work on one chart. Why stick it on all of them?

Artyom Trishkin:

If your EA is multisymbolic or multitime, it will only work on one chart. Why would you put it on all of them?

read it carefully:

All the charts should be shifted to the maximum timeframe - MN1, so that it would update less frequently + zoom to the maximum, so that there would be fewer candles in the window.

he just doesn't know how the terminal works, that's why he's asking such questions ;)

for that matter, start by reading the documentation and then the problem solving options will disappear.

https://www.metatrader5.com/ru/terminal/help/startworking/settings

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/event_handlers/ontick

Igor Makanu:

read it carefully:

he just doesn't know how the terminal works, that's why he's asking such questions ;))

for that matter, start by reading the documentation and then the problem solving options will disappear.

https://www.metatrader5.com/ru/terminal/help/startworking/settings

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/event_handlers/ontick

So I asked why I need an EA for all needed charts if I can connect it to one and work with all needed symbols and timeframes...

Then you don't have to do any wizardry with the open charts either.

Artyom Trishkin:

So I asked - why should I attach an EA to all the necessary charts, if I can attach it to one and work with all the necessary symbols and timeframes...

Then there is no need to do any magic with open charts.

Yes, multisymbols are probably the best solution

Alexey Viktorov:

Should we try to create a service? It doesn't cling to the schedule.

that's interesting, can you give me the right link so I don't have to google 500 options?

Evgeny Dyuka:
that's interesting, can you give me the right link so I don't have to google 500 options?

Alas, apart from the name I know nothing about it. I tried to print a list of orders in history, it worked, but it's just a test. I also know that the service can be locked and it won't interfere with other programs running on the terminal. Basically, it is a script. The only difference is that it works without a chart.

Reason: