Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 921

Thank you for your help)

Please help!

I want to use the opening time of the current candle in my robot but the compiler gives me the error 'CopyTime' - no one of the overloads can be applied to the function call. Why is it so?

double TimeOpen[1];

if(CopyTime(Symbol(),0,0,1,TimeOpen)<0)
     Alert("Ошибка в CopyTime");

TaywinLannister:

Please help!

I want to use the opening time of the current candle in my robot but the compiler gives me the error 'CopyTime' - no one of the overloads can be applied to the function call. Why is it so?

1. You have to paste the code correctly (I have already fixed your paste)

2. The time should be copied to the datetime array

datetime  TimeOpen[1];

if(CopyTime(Symbol(),0,0,1,TimeOpen)<0)
      Alert("Ошибка в CopyTime");

Vladimir Karputov:

1. The code must be inserted correctly (I have already corrected your insertion)

2. Time should be copied to datetime array

oops. Stupidest mistake)))) Thanks for your help!!!

Good evening, forum users!

Who can suggest with this question.

I have uploaded my own symbol quotes, there is no such base on which I trade in MT.

How to make a deposit in my base for the tester?

Dear Members of the Forum!

Please advise!!!

The MetaTrader 5 window shows the Bid& Ask values, which (as far as I understand) determine the win/loss.

However, when I try to use minute quotes of the history to test my strategy, these quotes do not contain the Bid and Ask values, but give the values " OPEN", "HIGH" "LOW", "CLOSE", "TICKVOL","VOL", "SPREAD". It is not clear at all how to get Bid and Ask from these values, as well as how the spread is calculated from these values.

Dear forum members help please!!!

I want to assign a price step to a variable:

int V=SymbolInfoInteger(Symb,SYMBOL_POINT);

error: 'SymbolInfoInteger' - no one of the overloads can be applied to the function call

What's my error again?

Hello.

There is a CArrayObj class in the standard library. An array of pointers to objects of type CObject and its descendants.

What if I need to put objects of type CArrayObj in the array? What to do? Create a new class of type CObject, which will contain a pointer to the object CArrayObj, and then add it to CArrayObj?

Juer:

Hello.

There is a CArrayObj class in the standard library. An array of pointers to objects of type CObject and its descendants.

What if I need to put objects of type CArrayObj in the array? What to do? Create a new class of type CObject, which will contain a pointer to the object CArrayObj, and then add it to CArrayObj?

Just add another CArrayObj array to the CArrayObj array: Add()

Reason: