Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 857

I want to delete this function :

int trStart

was:

void TrailPosition(int trStart, int trStop)

Became:

void TrailPosition(int trStop)

Is this correct?

Vladimir Karputov:

Clarify: Do you want to move the mouse directly in the terminal and right-click and copy the price of the POSITION?

Yes. To write everything at once, it's just not convenient for me to look down and so I can copy 24 items at once via the clipboard, which speeds up the work. Or maybe you can copy everything from there?

Алексей Барбашин:

Any other tips... Perhaps the question is too ... ridiculous... How do I translate a number, e.g. double, into a char array? That is, in some API you need to pass numbers as a pointer. Pointers are passed as one-dimensional arrays... The StringToShortArray and StringToCharArray functions are available, but I don't know how to convert numbers to a byte array (char).

Here is another original approach described:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/364

Избавляемся от балласта самодельных DLL
Избавляемся от балласта самодельных DLL
  • ---
  • www.mql5.com
Вы все еще делаете свои DLL? Тогда мы идем к вам! Введение Всегда наступает момент, когда MQL5-программисту недостаточно функционала языка, которым он располагает, и он вынужден обращаться к дополнительным инструментам. Например, работать с базой данных или использовать сокеты для связи, или работать с функциями операционной системы. Чтобы...

Seric29:

Yes. To record everything at once, it's just not convenient for me to look at the bottom and so I can copy 24 items at once via the clipboard, which speeds things up. Or can I copy everything from there?

No, you can't do that.

You can:

• by right-clicking on the "Trade" tab (Toolbox window) to choose the "Report", "HTML" menu item, in order to save the report for the open positions.
  • save it to a file (this requires an MQL5 script)

Any advice?

I opened a demo account at Alpari. I have Market Execution in the account. I thought it was like in MT4 but for some reason stops are attached to order. I thought that similar to MT4, stops should be set later by modification.

Vladimir Karputov:

No, you can't do that.

You can:

• via right-click in the "Trade" tab (Toolbox window) select "Report", "HTML" - in this way you will save the report of open positions
  • Save to file (this requires an MQL5 script)

I see, so you can not pity just I try to record the transactions no later than the weekend i.e. at the end of the week and I keep the transactions for a very long time I trade on d1, so I need to write a script that will allow me to copy the values.

. ... Rick D. ... .:

Any advice from those in the know?

I opened a demo account at Alpari. I have Market Execution in the account. I have never tried to place an order but I have not yet done so. I thought that by analogy with MT4 the stops should be set later by modification.

It is possible to put it on straight away and modify it.

Seric29:

I see, so you can not pity just I try to record trades no later than weekends i.e. at the end of the week and I keep trades for a very long time I trade on d1, so I need to write a script that will allow me to copy values.

And what exactly the script should write? And why the standard report ("Report", "HTML") is not suitable?

Is it possible to find out the contract value of a currency pair (e.g. EURAUD) knowing only the current price of this instrument, because the contract value depends on the underlying instrument (EURUSD)? It turns out that we need to refer to the underlying instrument, i.e. an extra piece of work.

Seric29:

You can place an order immediately and modify it.

1. Market Execution- the order is executed at the price that was valid at the time the server processed the order. That is, unlike in the Instant mode, you can't control the price of execution. Theoretically, in this mode there should not be any requotes. We cannot send the SL and TP levels together with the request. It should contain zeros. Although, in recent versions of the terminal the autosplitting of such orders into two requests was implemented that allows us to send a request with defined SL and TP levels at once.
I.e., now for Market Execution we never need to make up our minds in EAs so that sl and tp go as a separate command?
Reason: