Errors, bugs, questions - page 2983

JRandomTrader:

SBRF-3.21 or even GOLD-12.21 are quite relevant.

Full name of the futures
(name of the futures instrument)
Futures contract GOLD-12.21
Futures Ticker
(instrument)
GDZ1
Futures name
(Futures series)
GOLD-12.21

This is what I dug up. And I have some doubts that "GOLD-12.21" is what should be displayed in Market Watch and will be the _Symbol in MQL5. I daresay it would be "GDZ1" there.

x572intraday:
Full name of the futures
(name of the futures instrument)
Futures contract GOLD-12.21
Futures Ticker
(instrument)
GDZ1
Futures name
(Futures series)
GOLD-12.21

This is what I dug up. And I have some doubts that "GOLD-12.21" is what should be displayed in Market Watch and will be the _Symbol in MQL5. I dare say "GDZ1" will be there.

And what prevents you from looking at the Market Watch?

In the opener it's like this

Alexey Viktorov:

What's stopping you from looking in the market overview?

In the opener it's like this

There you go, thank you! MT5? Which broker?

Upd: found it.

Andrii Djola:

so it doesn't always return 0, but periodically, what does it depend on?

here's the function:
int CalculateProfitPoints(const double profit, const double volume)
{
   int res = 0;
   double tickValue = 0;
   if(!SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE, tickValue) || tickValue == 0)
   {
      return 0;
   }
   tickValue *= NormalizeDouble(volume, 2);
   res = (int)NormalizeDouble(profit / tickValue, 0);
   return res;
}

Hello. I don't know where exactly a newbie should go, so I'll try here...

When I write a simple indicator by the number of open orders in the editor, the following is generated

After compilation, it appears in the list of indicators, a separate window appears but nothing is drawn. I read articles "for dummies", just for me, but did not find any answer, or did not understand...

Can you tell me what to do, or a link to literature that you can understand "from scratch"...

zurmann:

Hello. I don't know where exactly a newbie should go, so I'll try here...

When I write a simple indicator by the number of open orders in the editor, the following is generated

After compilation, it appears in the list of indicators, a separate window appears but nothing is drawn. I read articles "for dummies", just for me, but did not find any answer, or did not understand...

Tell me what to do, or a link to literature that you can understand "from scratch"...

Insert the code correctly: when editing a post, use the button Code

It is not always possible to close a window that appears during optimisation, close it after the optimisation has been completed, and the terminal may even crash.
As a result, the windows that do not close will accumulate during multiple optimisations.

if when making a trade request do the following

tradeRequest.sl = 0.0;

then the position Stop Loss will be deleted (if it was), but if we need to set the Stop Loss level of a position to 0.0, what should we do? The situation with Take Profit is the same.

we need a separate function that would delete sl and tp levels of positions and orders.

the situation is rare but not impossible.

Andrey Dik:

tradeRequest.sl = 0.0;

then the position Stop Loss will be deleted (if it was), but if we need to set the Stop Loss level of a position to 0.0, what should we do? The situation with Take Profit is the same.

we need a separate function that would delete sl and tp levels of positions and orders.

tradeRequest.sl = SymbolInfoDouble(NULL,SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_SIZE);

i don't?

Andrey Dik:

tradeRequest.sl = 0.0;

Zero stop levels are clearly missed in the trigger analysis

That's why we should set an indent on a point, for example.

Reason: