Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 853

Alexey Viktorov:

Of course there's no point. It was an ulterior question to the lullaby: Why be like the neurotic, of which there are enough here, and turn on Caps Lock?

And describe, let's say, an AI that dynamically changes its calculation. Period, for example.

Artyom Trishkin:

And describe, for example, an MA that dynamically changes its calculation. A period, for example.

Artem, there is no need to arrange an examination for me. You perfectly know that for me it is not a problem. In each case there should be a different approach. If it's necessary, we'll do it... If you don't have to, don't torture me...

Alexey Viktorov:

Artyom, don't give me an exam. You know it is not a problem for me. In each case there should be a different approach. If it's necessary, we'll do it... If it's not necessary, don't torture me...

Still... How to make one indicator handle in OnInit(), which will change calculation period on each newly opened candle?

PS. This is not an exam for you personally ...

Vladimir Karputov:

Show me your mql5 code, please.

What code I'm asking how to copy the price of an open trade, it's clear that I'm not a programmer and I don't know how to do it? What are the options, maybe there are none?

Seric29:

What code am I asking how to copy the price of an open transaction understandably I'm not a programmer and don't know how to do it? What are the options, maybe there are none?

If you are not a programmer, I honestly do not know how to help.

Are you sure you need the MQL5 code?

Vladimir Karputov:

If you're not a programmer, I honestly don't know how to help.

Are you sure you need MQL5 code?

So there is no way. This is not accounted for in the terminal and copying the price of an open trade is not possible this is silly of course, those who wrote MT thought that traders would not keep a report on trades or thought we would be trading robots.

Seric29:

So there is no way. This is not accounted for in the terminal and copying the price of an open trade is not possible, of course, those who wrote MT thought that traders would not keep a report on trades or thought that we would be trading robots.

Please clearly define what is in MQL5: an order, a trade and a position. The general scheme can be found here:General Principles.

After that it will be clear what exactly you need.

Added: absolutely everything is possible in MQL5 :)

I study the history of ticks. It doesn't always work out what was going on in the market at the time of the ticks.

SBER

i=987 2016.06.27 10:00:30.274 Ask=133.91 Bid=133.9 Last=133.9 Vol=50 TICK_FLAG_ASK

i=988 2016.06.27 10:00:30.280 Ask=133.93 Bid=133.9 Last=133.9 Vol=50 TICK_FLAG_ASK

i=989 2016.06.27 10:00:30.280 Ask=133.93 Bid=133.9 Last=133.91 Vol=100 TICK_FLAG_LAST TICK_FLAG_VOLUME TICK_FLAG_BUY TICK_FLAG_SELL

i=990 2016.06.27 10:00:30.280 Ask=133.93 Bid=133.9 Last=133.92 Vol=300 TICK_FLAG_LAST TICK_FLAG_VOLUME TICK_FLAG_BUY TICK_FLAG_SELL

i=991 2016.06.27 10:00:30.280 Ask=133.93 Bid=133.9 Last=133.92 Vol=100 TICK_FLAG_LAST TICK_FLAG_VOLUME TICK_FLAG_BUY TICK_FLAG_SELL

i=992 2016.06.27 10:00:30.281 Ask=133.94 Bid=133.9 Last=133.92 Vol=100 TICK_FLAG_ASK

1. What is this mysterious tick with simultaneous flagsTICK_FLAG_BUY and TICK_FLAG_SELL ? I was even able to find such ticks with a volume of 1 lot.

2. On the tick 988. Ask=133.93 Bid=133.9 Where did Last 133.91 come from on 989 ?

3. what was going on in the market anyway ?

Vladimir Karputov:

Please define exactly what is in MQL5: order, trade and position. The general scheme can be found here:General principles.

After that it will be clear what exactly you need.

Added: absolutely everything is possible in MQL5 :)

I have opened a deal. I need to record this trade for my report and to collect statistics. Of course it is easier for me to copy all parameters at once: levels, date, SL, TP if it is set, but I cannot copy the opening price of the trade, even though the green line is visible on the chart.

Seric29:

I have opened a trade. I need to record this trade for the report and to collect statistics. Naturally, it is easier for me to copy all parameters at once: levels, date, SL, TP, if set, but the opening price of the trade I can not copy, although the green line on the chart is visible.

Order -> trade -> position. Take the opening price from the position.

Reason: