Tick Indicator and EAs - page 19

Non Tick and non MT4 time frames

Hi Everyone

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find an indicator that uses one of the usual time frames on MT4 i.e 1 min or 5 min or 15 mins etc and a 10 sec or 15 sec or 30 sec chart etc.

Thanks

vladrac:
Hello Fellow Traders/Coders experts,

Im looking into an indicator that would show me the speed and acceleration (variation of speed) of the price.

The collection of the price should be done in a short interval x (100ms for example), so we need to look into the price on a tick level and not only on HLOC for 1min chart (this is too slow).

So we have a positive acceleration in case price is spiking up and a negative in case price spike down.

I not sure if this can be done, but It would also be useful to have the information about what was the price variation during the time price started to accelerate (as I would not like to jump in a trade if the price has not moved x number of pips).

Are there any similar indicators like this, already out there?

Ive browsed through this thread but dont seem to be doing exactly the above.

Regards,

Vlad

Hi Vald,

Did you get anything about fetching the positive acceleration ?

regards

Money Management EA

Hi

I have just started using tick charts on MT4 but non of my simple money management EA work on the chart.

All I need to do is enter a trade on the tick chart then manage it with manually moving SL and TP lines on the chart

interesting thread here guys I'll be testing and going through everything posted here since the beginning of this post.

We definitley need to take into account how many ticks are a buy or how many are a sell during a given time or tick session (never thought of this).

And of course as I was thinking, something to calculate the rate per second or as posted above, per millisecond would be better and more accurate.

Thoughts?

Tick Sender - Generator

Tick Generator

• EAs are tick dependent and if ticks are not happening the associated offline chart will not respond to new EA settings or update unprinted bar history. The below Tick Generator Tool solves this problem - also helps in normal hours.
  • FREE Tick Sender - Generator Tool - (professional, not referral bs, and no spam)

Boston Technologies Spread Calculator (MT4 SQL bridge) - EA Missing from website

wittymonkey:
Hi all,

We have released for free an EA that allows you to store all Mt4 ticks in a MYSQL database and to calculate anything you want on the stored ticks.

Boston Technologies - Technical Solutions for Forex, CFD, and Futures Trading Platforms

One can use this EA to calculate for example

* The average spread of a feed

* The largest spread

* The smallest spread

* The average spread during a daily time period

* And any other statistics one wants to calculate

One can also use this EA to store ticks so that you can do proper back testing.

George

CEO, Boston Technologies

The EA at the on this webpage seems to have disappeared (though frustratingly all the other components are still there). Does anyone know have the EA?

Contacted them but no response, it is strange to say to provide Free EA and no link can download it, hope this is just an "overlook" issue and they should fix it fast.

Here it is = spread caculator EA

It pays to have friends in high places.

fodemo:
Contacted them but no response, it is strange to say to provide Free EA and no link can download it, hope this is just an "overlook" issue and they should fix it fast.
Files:

One more ticks indicator

Files:
speedtick.mq4  2 kb
speed_tick.png  45 kb

Some brokers don't send enough ticks to make an EA work properly.

Is there an indicator that measures the tick flow from a broker? ticks/sec?

Reason: