Do brokers see established co-workers - page 3

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Are you paranoid? My friend in the next thread has a dealer who logs into terminal D and looks through his password protected folders even when his computer is off. Do you have the same problem?

You are the one who doesn't know who is saying what.

If the programmer has access to the database on the broker's server, he can determine everything.

And any button on MT5 can be pressed programmatically and simulate a trader's work. Is it a problem?

If additional commissions are introduced for the use of sovtenniks, I will use WINAPI - we will simulate manual trading.

Dmitiry Ananiev:
If additional commissions are introduced for the use of sovtenniks, then we will use WINAPI - we will simulate manual trading.
Moreover, a reasonable majority will move in the direction where there is no such nonsense.

And if so - we open a cent account, set the Robot to trade - and create a signal on mql5.com -

- and on the main account we copy from this signal. But of course if the robot is not tick and not arbitrage.

How? There seems to be a way out.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
And how can DIs have access to the algorithm ?

Are you saying that DEALING experts have access to your machine, and can download the "brilliant" algorithm, the Expert Advisor?
Or maybe, God forbid, they can look for example in other places on your drive? Someone probably still has something very "interesting" lying on his computer?
Do you really think that MetaQuotes experts, who developed the terminal, made it possible for the employees of dealing companies to steal the experts?
maybe you are confused by this little thing?

p.s.
i put a pyramid of ideas on purpose

If anything is possible, it doesn't mean that everything you have written is happening.

Many traders and robot developers don't know how to trade, don't know how to develop normal EAs and start blaming the broker for that.

The question comes up all the time, the answers have been given many times.

Never any broker sees or has access to the trader's computer, nor does he know or have access to his robots or any other programmes.

But every order has a type of reason, which indicates how it was created - manually or by experts.

There is no reason to be afraid of a broker's knowledge of 'trader traded by experts'. A huge number of brokers have an autotrading percentage of over 50% of trades - everyone understands that this is the new reality.

Renat Fatkhullin:
The question keeps popping up, the answers have been given many times.

This shows that there are newcomers to the forum.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

If anything is possible, it doesn't mean that everything you have written is happening.

Many traders and robot developers don't know how to trade, don't know how to develop normal EAs and start blaming the broker for it.

Once I created a bot with bugs and left it to trade on my real account... In the morning I open VPS and.....

In the morning I open VPS and went to and 30% of the deposit is gone.

First, I blamed the broker, raised a fuss in the forum, made a fuss about.... then .... at the end of the day - the robot repeated it too -

I opened 100 orders, but all of them turned into profits.... And then I did some digging and found a mistake. )))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I can put magic = 0 in the owl, like in manual trading

I wrote in the second post - hover your mouse over the history of EA trades and everything will become clear

Magik = 0 does not mean there is no magik. It means that there is a magik and it is zero but the magik is there and it means that the robot, script or advisor works. If we trade manually, the magician is absent or zero and the order is marked as manually opened in some inaccessible part of the data in MQL. I've tried putting both EMPTY, EMPTY_VALUE, 0, -1 etc. Doesn't help.

You're like some kind of beginner in practical trading...

<br / translate="no"> Here, what is highlighted in red, is the admin, who roams on the user's computer, especially in the moments when he is off. In the screenshot, he is not online right now. He just got tired of pranking and went to rest, later he will go back to his main work =).
Vitali it's not for you.

:-) so he can turn it on.

p.s.
oops i'm afraid i could be misunderstood :-)
Reason: