If you have a EA that actually makes money , will you share it ?

Beginner as a programming learner , I have seen people seeking a benefit EA in this forum without any ideas of themselves(finance ,economics), sounds not logical to me. For me, this forum is a good place to learn from a lot of contents and a lot of successful traders and coders. However , there are not such things like free lunch.

If you have a EA that actually makes money , will you share it with the others?

julio zhu:
Beginner as a programming learner , I have seen people seeking a benefit EA in this forum without any ideas of themselves(finance ,economics), sounds not logical to me. For me, this forum is a good place to learn from a lot of contents and a lot of successful traders and coders. However , there are not such things like free lunch.

If you have a EA that actually makes money , will you share it with the others?

In your dreams mate. Why such person share that EA with others ? I don't think so. It will worth minimum 1K

alanfx:
In your dreams mate. Why such person share that EA with others ? I don't think so. It will worth minimum 1K

Why 1K?

Some scammers are selling EAs that are not nearly successful for even more than 1K. But anyway, I doubt that a successful EA that will live through all the traps of the market can be actually bought

There are plenty of free forums Ea

you should try on demo and then the real world.

Who knows, maybe you'll find one.

I bought three Ea a year ago and returned them after a week... and since I'm looking for only forums.

i think that the best policy is to have more than one runing o real and to look for small income

it would be nice to share

but if the Market makers see extra volume appearing at particular moments, they then change the way the market moves

and is one of the reasons i've been led to believe that some EAs that worked perfectly fine for some time can suddenly fail

so the more an EA is shared or sold the higher the chance the MMs will eventually kill it and the same for a manual strategy

although if you have an EA that makes 1mill a yr and send it by private message,

i promise i won't share or sell it

do EAs actually make good money or is that also a closely guarded secret

or is it a waste of time to try? especially on MT4 (due to the broker plugin)

WR1:
it would be nice to share

but if the Market makers see extra volume appearing at particular moments, they then change the way the market moves

and is one of the reasons i've been led to believe that some EAs that worked perfectly fine for some time can suddenly fail

so the more an EA is shared or sold the higher the chance the MMs will eventually kill it and the same for a manual strategy

although if you have an EA that makes 1mill a yr and send it by private message,

i promise i won't share or sell it

do EAs actually make good money or is that also a closely guarded secret

or is it a waste of time to try? especially on MT4 (due to the broker plugin)

See the last item in list (those are values returned by the AccountInfo() function) :

None of the options from that list can be set by the user. Those options can be set only by the broker. Interesting, isn't it?

Files:
account.gif  15 kb

don't think i like the look of stopout mode or allowed trade or EA allowed options

brokers should (in theory) want the most winning traders as possible, as they still win on spread and commission for every trade regardless of whether we win or loose,

and are supposed to hedge their winning traders, but seems its not the case (and MQs aren't helping us much either)

IG index are (allegedly) reported to copy some of their winning traders as its one of the easiest way for them to make money

but for most (allegedly) once one of their traders triples his deposit stophunting begins

whether the stophunting rules apply for EAs, no idea as have nt seriously tried one yet (although have a few ideas)

maybe EAs are worth the hassle, but probably not on MT4, unless with a very select few brokers with access to deep liquidity

likely some more research is required (for me at least) to find out how the black boxes and dark pools use their EAs and how they avoid manipulation

or do they have very large pockets and go straight to the exchange? but suppose they then still have wars against other EAs to deal with

(i think this may all be the devils work and should possibly find another line of work)

WR1:
don't think i like the look of stopout mode or allowed trade or EA allowed options

brokers should (in theory) want the most winning traders as possible, as they still win on spread and commission for every trade regardless of whether we win or loose,

and are supposed to hedge their winning traders, but seems its not the case (and MQs aren't helping us much either)

IG index are (allegedly) reported to copy some of their winning traders as its one of the easiest way for them to make money

but for most (allegedly) once one of their traders triples his deposit stophunting begins

whether the stophunting rules apply for EAs, no idea as have nt seriously tried one yet (although have a few ideas)

maybe EAs are worth the hassle, but probably not on MT4, unless with a very select few brokers with access to deep liquidity

likely some more research is required (for me at least) to find out how the black boxes and dark pools use their EAs and how they avoid manipulation

or do they have very large pockets and go straight to the exchange? but suppose they then still have wars against other EAs to deal with

(i think this may all be the devils work and should possibly find another line of work)

The problem is that we (users) can not set if an ea can trade or not FOR A SPECIFIC ACCOUNT (those are account informations). So who can set that, why and when is it set?

Does that mean that they control our EAs (if they work or not)?

I had no experience of successful trading in real account with any EA . I just read about guarantee of automated trading systems which are highly paying . They also give surety of 2 to 3 months for profits not for ever. I think manual trading best for traders with it they are free to control their trades.

mladen:
See the last item in list (those are values returned by the AccountInfo() function) :

None of the options from that list can be set by the user. Those options can be set only by the broker. Interesting, isn't it?

Yeah really interesting.

Reason: