Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 373

Alexey Viktorov:

Once again.

I'm not talking to you about the trader's actions, I'm talking about those logs (lines) that you put on public display.

Let's say, I don't care that there is no order opening line and its first modification in the logs of the terminal...

Why is there no further history of this order in the broker's logs? Where is the record that the order worked? And was it modified before it was activated?

I can't attach them to the message for some reason.

----------------------------

another question to the experts

if there is a technical possibility in the broker's mt4 to resend daily reports for the past dates?

For example, we haven't received the reports for 2 weeks, can we re-generate them and send to the trader's e-mail?

valeriy odintsov:

I have the logs - I can't attach them to my post for some reason.

You don't have to attach the logs to the message.

I only paid attention to one line of the broker's log. The one that fixed the activation of the pending order.

Please tell me how to do it - I need to get the value of the upper TF on the lower TF at the time of the lower TF - in MQL4.

int start()
  {

int    i,counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
//---- check for possible errors
   if(ExtCountedBars<0) return(-1);
//---- last counted bar will be recounted
   if(ExtCountedBars>0) ExtCountedBars--;
   int pos;
   if(nBars==0) pos=Bars-ExtCountedBars-1;
   else  pos=nBars-ExtCountedBars-1;
   while(pos>=0)
     {
      double iDeltaPeiceMA_= 0;
      if (Variant>0) iDeltaPeiceMA_=iHigh(Symbol(),TF,pos) - iOpen(Symbol(),TF,pos);

pos--;

}

return(0);

}

-Aleks-:

Please tell me how to do it - I need to get the value of the upper TF on the lower TF at the time of the lower TF - in MQL4.

int start()
  {

int    i,counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
//---- check for possible errors
   if(ExtCountedBars<0) return(-1);
//---- last counted bar will be recounted
   if(ExtCountedBars>0) ExtCountedBars--;
   int pos;
   if(nBars==0) pos=Bars-ExtCountedBars-1;
   else  pos=nBars-ExtCountedBars-1;
   while(pos>=0)
     {
      double iDeltaPeiceMA_= 0;
      if (Variant>0) iDeltaPeiceMA_=iHigh(Symbol(),TF,pos) - iOpen(Symbol(),TF,pos);

pos--;

}

return(0);

}

Read help for iBarShift() function

Vitalii Ananev:
Read the iBarShift() help
It turns out that I need to get datetime , the value of the pos variable, but how do I do it?

-Aleks-:
It turns out that I need to get datetime , the value of variable pos, but how to do it?
If you have a bar number in the pos variable, you can get the time value of this bar using the Time[pos] function or the iTime(Symbol(),Period(),pos) function.

Vitalii Ananev:
If you have a bar number in the pos variable, you can get the value of this bar time using the Time[pos] function or iTime(Symbol(),Period() ,pos) function.

Yes, but I can't figure out how I end up with a bar value in the middle of the day?

if (Variant>0) iDeltaPeiceMA_=iHigh(Symbol(),TF,iBarShift(Symbol(),TF, Time[pos]))-iOpen(Symbol(),TF,iBarShift(Symbol(),TF, Time[pos]));

I get maximum bar values...

And I need to catch the change of the bar every 15 minutes, for example.

-Aleks-:

Yes, but I can't figure out how I end up with a bar value in the middle of the day?

if (Variant>0) iDeltaPeiceMA_=iHigh(Symbol(),TF,iBarShift(Symbol(),TF, Time[pos]))-iOpen(Symbol(),TF,iBarShift(Symbol(),TF, Time[pos]));

I get maximum bar values...

And I need to catch a change in the daily bar every 15 minutes, for example.

I'm not quite sure what you want to do. Correct me if I'm wrong. Do you want to get the maximum values of the day every N minutes?

Vitalii Ananev:
I'm not quite sure what you want to do. Correct me if I'm wrong. Do you want to get the maximum values of the day every N minutes?
Correct.

-Aleks-:
Right.
Then you just need to take the value of iHigh(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,0) after a certain period of time. But if you take the values of past days, they will be the same at any time.
Reason: