Heikin Ashi (better formula) - page 3

Many thx to raff1410

tsdpka:
dont agree with other users here. when testing several pairs, timeframes and market conditions you will find the indicator generating too many false signals and not behaving better than other movingaverage like indicators. just similar characteristics as all the MA's. nothing special. it does well during strong volatilitys market conditions and fails dramatically during range market conditions. regards

sorry, i forgot to thank raff1410 for his great contributions here in the forum

Please post the others or provide a link. Thanks.

jjk2:
have u seen raf's other HA indicators....the thing is very good for catching large pips...even better, i love how it can almost act as a confirmation to each signal generated by macd. like if raf's HA is showing trending up, almost all macd buy signals are very accurate, and sell signals are ignored....excellent! i daresay these indicators are quite the best i've ever come across.

Heiken Ashi Help

I was wondering if someone could help me convert the attached Heiken Ashi MA T3 indicator so that it simply colors the already existing price bar instead of superimposing Heiken Ashi on top. See attached example.

I'm not a programmer so I don't know how complex this would be to change, but I'm thinking it should be a simple fix that should take minutes. Hopefully someone can help. Thanks in advance...

thank a lot. very useful

can anyone just add this, benefit all

can anyone help by putting arrow in heiken_ashi_smoothed without and value of the indicator change just like how arrow is in heiken_ashi_ma_t3.

both file are attached

thanks for the indi...i already used heikin ashi smoothed..it's really nice.

Thanks for the indicator

Hi

raff1410:
Try this one... Raff

HI Raff ,

i wonder if this h/ashi it can be good also for h1 or h4 or Daily MTF ?

is there alert in this h/ashi ?

thanks ,

David.

How do I reset this indicator

Hi Guys,

For what it's worth I love the HAshi, as far as I can see it does not repaint which pleases me

Ok so I am using the old fashioned HAshi (non smoothed) and I use it with bars to size 3 - but the reset is size 1. Every time I open my charts it has reset. How can I fix this ? Any help much appreaciated.

regards

Standard HEIKEN ASHI

hello guys

PLEASE, anyone knows if the standard heiken ashi of MT4 repaint the past?

i'm not a programmer, but looking the code i guess yes. what the experts have to say?

Thank you in advance!!!

int start()

{

double haOpen, haHigh, haLow, haClose;

if(Bars<=10) return(0);

ExtCountedBars=IndicatorCounted();

//---- check for possible errors

if (ExtCountedBars<0) return(-1);

//---- last counted bar will be recounted

if (ExtCountedBars>0) ExtCountedBars--;

int pos=Bars-ExtCountedBars-1;

while(pos>=0)