Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 366

Artyom Trishkin:
No. Everything is standard. Mostly data array and graphics work.
You have to go to a branch like the one on 4 - "Questions from professionals"... IMHO

Roman Shiredchenko:
You have to go to a branch like the one on 4 - "Questions from professionals"... IMHO
Isn't there anyone here who's already had a problem and found the cause? It's the first time I've seen it.

Roman Shiredchenko:
OK. The MC said it was an internal error. So - only through the CD...

Question - is there an EA which would highlight a profitable position in green in the window where orders are placed?

Is there such an advisor for mt4?

I am a beginner. Is it possible to make 2-3 indicators for individual shaft pairs and then call these indicators for joint processing in a joint indicator.

How to work with iCustom

Ilkham:

I am a beginner. Is it possible to make 2-3 indicators for individual shaft pairs and then call these indicators for joint processing in a joint indicator.

How to work with iCustom

It is possible.

iCustom

Hello.

there is an indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1776

It draws graphical objects.

I want to use it in the EA and in the tester, but there is a problem: the indicator has no buffers and I cannot output it by standard iCustom call.

It is not shown in the Strategy Tester either.

As an option I tried to make a template tester.tpl that would be this indicator.

But it is shown in the tester only on the last day of the history =(

Please advise how to receive data from these indicators and what they would work in the tester.

With respect Alexei.

FiboPivot_V2
FiboPivot_V2
  • votes: 24
  • Nikolay Kositsin
  • www.mql5.com
Пивот с Фибо-уровнями, построенными на дневных свечках

twiling1983:

Hello.

there is an indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1776

It draws graphical objects.

I want to use it in the EA and in the tester, but there is a problem: the indicator has no buffers and I cannot output it by standard iCustom call.

It is not shown in the Strategy Tester either.

As an option I tried to make a template tester.tpl that would be this indicator.

But it is shown in the tester only on the last day of the history =(

Please advise how to receive data from these indicators and what they would work in the tester.

With respect Alexei.

Transfer the maths to your EA code ...

Hello,

I wrote an indicator which, by analysing the shape of the chart, draws vertical lines of different colours, depending on the criteria set.

However, sometimes several different criteria are fulfilled simultaneously within one bar. And then it is required to draw several

different vertical lines of different colours within the same timeframe. It is not a problem to draw them, but they overlap each other and only the last one can be seen in a picture. I've tried to separate them somehow adding a few seconds to time parameter when calling vline graphical object (when working on minutes) but it doesn't work, lines are still drawn at time multiples of timeframe. Can someone suggest how to divide a few lines within one timeframe to see them all.

Thank you.

VictorD:

Hello,

I wrote an indicator which, by analysing the shape of the chart, draws vertical lines of different colours, depending on the criteria set.

However, sometimes several different criteria are fulfilled simultaneously within one bar. And then it is required to draw several

different vertical lines of different colours within the same timeframe. It is not a problem to draw them, but they overlap each other and only the last one can be seen in a picture. I've tried to separate them somehow adding a few seconds to time parameter when calling vline graphical object (when working on minutes) but it doesn't work, lines are still drawn at time multiples of timeframe. Can someone suggest how to divide a few lines within one timeframe to see them all.

Thank you.

Enable the option: Settings - Charts - Precise Timescale. After that you will be able to draw between the bars.
Reason: