Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 324

barabashkakvn:

Please clarify what exactly do you want to do?

• insert the scriptcode into an indicator or Expert Advisor
  • compile the script code
Describe what errors occur (when compiling, look at the "Errors" tab, when running it in the terminal, look at the "Experts" tab).

I download the scripts, throw them in the folder experts\ scripts in the terminal they just do not work, no errors, a year I did not do it, I forgot. I understand they need to compile, but I somehow do not start metaeditor in any terminal, where to download metaeditor.exe. the terminal is reinstalled

valera5111:

I downloaded the scripts and put them in the folder experts\ scripts in the terminal, they just do not work. I haven't done this for a year. I guess they need to be compiled, but I don't run metaeditor in any terminal where I can download metaeditor.exe.

1. After downloading the script, you do not need to copy it anywhere - just double-click on the downloaded file. After that MetaEditor will open.
  2. The second way: In order to correctly get to the folder with indicators, scripts, etc. you need to select the File menu -> Open Data Folder in the terminal. This will open C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\54CA4RFB510CC5A8H51B48D1BF2AH582 in Explorer. That's where you can find the MQL4 folder.
  3. Fill out your profile - Skype can do wonders :)

barabashkakvn:

1. After downloading the script, you do not need to copy it anywhere - just double-click on the downloaded file. After that MetaEditor will open.
  2. The second way: In order to correctly get to the folder with indicators, scripts, etc. you need to select the File menu -> Open Data Folder in the terminal. This will open C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\54CA4RFB510CC5A8H51B48D1BF2AH582 in Explorer. That's where you can find the MQL4 folder.
  3. Fill in your profile - Skype can do wonders :)

1. Double click on the script gives an error (screenshot attached)

2. I know about the cherished folder in data folder, I copied there too. Downloaded scripts appear in terminal in navigator, but they are not working at all, they do not react.

3. Skype if only for correspondence, as 2G Internet is slow (out of town).

I would, just a file metaeditor4.exe. there is a metaeditor5(64x) it compiles, but the script still does not work

Reinstalling the terminal does nothing, even downloaded a clean metaeditor

Running metaeditor.exe from the terminal folder also gives an error

Files:
6d3ls72z7s.png  24 kb

valera5111:

1. Double click on the script gives an error (screenshot attached)

2. I know about the folder in the data directory, I also copied the downloaded scripts into the terminal in the navigator, but they don't work at all, they don't react in any way.

3. Skype if only for correspondence, as 2G Internet is slow (out of town).

I would, just a file metaeditor4.exe. there is a metaeditor5(64x) it compiles, but the script still does not work

Reinstalling the terminal does nothing, even downloaded a clean metatrader

The error "I cannot find..." - This is a question to your operating system. The error should be looked for in the operating system. Are files with other extensions openable? (*.mp4, *.txt, etc.)

barabashkakvn:
The error "Cannot find..." - is a question for the operating system. The error should be looked for in the operating system. Are files with other extensions openable? (*.mp4, *.txt, etc.)

as for metatrader5 it all works and the scripts for the left indicators have been compiled, installed and working

valera5111:

Yes, for example for metatrader5 all this works and everything works on it scripts left indicators are compiled are installed and work
GjTry to reconnect MetaEditor and *.mq4 extension: right-click on the file - "open with" - select metaeditor exe file and check "use for this file type".

barabashkakvn:
GjTry to reconnect MetaEditor and *.mq4 extension: right-click on the file - "open with" - select exe file metaeditor and check "use for this file type".

It did not work, it turned out the other day my friend deleted the MetaTrader from some brokerage company through a program that removes all traces of the system, Googled and found out that the problem is in the registry and that you need to roll back the system, restored the wind and the terminal that she had deleted, but the problem has not resolved and nothing has changed, the MetaEditor runs on MT4 but not on the MetaTrader5 ... I am in a deadlock, there is no way I can reinstall the terminal now.

Hi! What is the rating for the signal to be available on Metatrader 4? Thank you! I can't figure it out all over again!

msha_1989:
Hi! Which rating should be enough for the signal to be available on Metatrader 4? Thank you! I can't understand it all!

The ranking of signals is formed using a complex and non-public formula. In addition, a unique set of signals is formed when connecting to different trade servers.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Question about Trading Signals

Renat, 2014.11.13 01:00

The thing is:

1. Brokers don't like the fact that there may be problematic or unidentified providers in the service.
  2. Copytrading is likely to be regulated and require full identification of signal providers. So we get rid of potential problems in advance. Only identified providers can sell and only from real accounts.
  3. Showing crazy returns on demo accounts hurts and damages reputation. That is why we do not show the ratings of signals from demo accounts on the website at all.
  4. There is no sense in serving tens of thousands of demo signals for free, or arranging an online storefront for them. Free demo signals are only visible on demo accounts in the terminal.

We have released the third version of the signals service having rethought its direction and fixed a number of omissions, which brokers complained about. The service has become more secure, customizable for each trading account, detailed and easy to work with.

Now we see how more and more brokers started to trust the trading signals service and allow it for their traders.

barabashkakvn:

The ranking of signals is formed using a complex and non-public formula. In addition, when connecting to different trading servers, a unique set of signals is formed.

The thing is that I have a signal on a real manual trading account. The signal details says that "The signal has too low rating and is not available publicly". I think the rating should be too low for the signal to be visible in Metatrader 4?
Reason: