Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 243

barabashkakvn:

And, in full, with the name of the header, post the code, that religion does not allow :) ?

And yet, it's still worth reading:

MQL5 Wizard: How to write your own trading signals module

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3724/page3#comment_66962

The error in the code is incorrect parameter description in the header. The colour highlighted is the modified code:

Of course, I entered the parameter values from the ceiling. These values are just for example.

Religion is silent on this subject)

I read a lot and thought as much. I didn't think that the header text is so important, I just got used to the fact that

the comments don't solve anything. And here it turns out they control the program.

Files:

barabashkakvn:

And, in full, with the name of the header, post the code, that religion does not allow :) ?

And yet, it's still worth reading:

MQL5 Wizard: How to write your own trading signals module

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3724/page3#comment_66962

The error in the code is incorrect parameter description in the header. The colour highlighted is the modified code:

Of course, I entered the parameter values from the ceiling. These values are just for example.

Hooray, it's all there! Thank you!!! If I find a grail I will write it).

Now all that's left is a small matter. To see if it works.

After reading a thread on one of the forex broker forums I remembered a joke )

What is the difference between Russian, American and Jewish forums?

• In an American forum, you ask a question and they give you an answer.
  • In a Jewish forum, you ask a question and you get a counter-question.
  • At the Russian forum you ask a question and you are told for a long time why you are such an asshole.

Hello, for some reason I can't open a demo account in MetaTrader5. The real account opens but the demo doesn't want to.It doesn't give out login and password after registration. Please advise what to do.

Hsaraz100:

Hello, for some reason I can't open a demo account in MetaTrader5. The real account opens but the demo doesn't want to.It doesn't give out login and password after registration. Please, advise how to open demo account.

Do you have a terminal from a dealing centre? If so, it means that this organisation simply does not have this option.
In general it is better to download the official terminal from mMetaQuotes and manually enter as many accounts as you want.

barabashkakvn:
In general, you'd better run out of the official terminal with mMetaQuotes and manually enter as many accounts as you like.

How do you do that? I'm a bit slow on the uptake ).

Hsaraz100:

How's that? I'm a bit slow on the uptake.

I typed it in from my phone and accidentally got the word wrong. You need to read it, download it.
There's a link at the bottom of the forum.

barabashkakvn:
I was typing from my phone and accidentally put the wrong word. Need to read - download.

At first I realised that I had to break the software )), then I figured it out. How do you enter it manually, if you don't mind?

Hsaraz100:

At first I realised that I had to break the software )), then I figured it out. How do you enter it manually, if you don't mind?

Here is the answer in pictures

Ответы новичкам в картинках
Ответы новичкам в картинках
  • www.mql5.com
Как открыть демо-счет на сервере MetaQuotes-Demo.

Is there any other quick way to get the current price besides "SymbolInfoTick"? Is there a faster way to get the current quote?
Reason: