FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 34

new-rena:
I'm not arguing. I just want to write a support and resistance level indicator )
That's a good idea.

stranger:

So yes)

But that's not the point. You've already pissed me off with your "super ts" with the dashes, you're using them to drain your sixth pamm, haven't you got it?

I'm not interested in the thread where you have to respond to insults all the time.

I'm not interested in a branch where you have to respond to insults all the time.

M1 didn't trade on the pams, she's one month old.

Anatoli Kazharski:
Maybe he thinks that when the curve goes down, the profits go up. Then, when there's no money left to open a position, he slaps his forehead and exclaims: "Oops! Wrong again!" And begins all over again. )))
I don't think you're thinking anything - that's why there's nothing from you on the subject. You're just trolling and that's all.

Ishim:

M1 has not traded on the pamphlets she has a term of 1 month.

M1 he is. M1:

Morphine shows maximum affinity for the m-type opioid receptor. Within a single receptor type, small variations, called subtypes, occur.

For example, the analgesic effect of morphine is mediated by the m1 receptor and the respiratory depressant effect of morphine by the m2 receptor.

Anatoli Kazharski:

M1 he is. M1:

you're just trolling, that's all.

Ishim:
I don't think you think anything - that's why there's nothing from you on the subject. You're just trolling, that's all.
Ishim, what are you up to this morning? When are you going to learn how to write software, at least check your latest candle code idea?

Ishim:
I don't think you think anything - that's why there's nothing from you on the subject. You're just trolling, that's all.
So you're trolling too. Only you troll with lines and plum predictions. That said, you do it so often that everything else just drowns in your bullshit. That's why it seems like there's nothing else.

new-rena:
Ishim, what are you up to this morning? When are you going to learn how to write software, at least check your latest candle code idea?
I did.

Ishim:

It's not clear why you called? I'm not interested in a thread where you have to continually respond to hidden insults.

I'm not interested in a thread where you have to respond to insults all the time.

M1 didn't trade on the pams, she's one month old.

What the fuck is M1? You haven't even realised in eight years that there are no timeframes. They, timeframes, were invented to show you the price movement, in order to display this movement programmatically, you had to make a reference to time, the tf was invented. When I say to you, you try to find patterns that do not exist, instead of following the traders' actions, you come up with some disconnected from reality theories and try to use them to make money, bullshit, and when I say that you should at least study the market and its participants, in which you are trying to trade, you start again with stories about dealing centers, which are not the market, in general, the idiocy in square.

Ishim:
you're just trolling, that's all.
Divide the number of posts by the number of days since you registered with yourself and me. The result will show that you are trolling. )))
Reason: