Avalanche - page 23

Epiharia >>:
и не надо использовать смещения в виде 5 ил того более пунктов... начнём отталкиваться от локальных максимумов и минимумов... и следовать по цепочке расстояние min0 - max0 max0 - min1, к примеру
A naive child counts not in jest What happiness..... (с)

i.e. the proposal is as follows... we switch on if the distance min0 - max0 is much less than the distance max0 - min1 and the price turns or approaches the level of max0

arnautov >>:

What's that?

arnautov >>:

Демонстрирую ваш идиотизм

There's an anecdote about the culture of communication:

"In an English forum - you ask a question, you get an answer.

In a Jewish forum - you ask a question, you get a counter-question.

In a Russian forum - you ask a question, they explain to you that you are an asshole."

Less emotion, more rational thought.

JonKatana писал(а) >>

There's a joke about the culture of communication:

"In an English forum - you ask a question, you get an answer.

In a Jewish forum - you ask a question, you get a counter-question.

In a Russian forum - you ask a question, they explain to you that you are an asshole.

Less emotion, more rational thought.

About Avalanche's Anti-Rabbit idea, do you have an answer? Or am I an asshole?

sever29 >>:

Если "примагничивается", то это можно проверить... Предположим есть Рабит и АнтиРабит (шаг тотже, только уровни распалагются с смещением на половину шага Рабит, т.е. на середине расстояния между двумя соседними линиями). Если Рабит действительно притягивает цену, то противоположнонаправленные отложенные ордера "лавины" следует распалагать на уровнях АнтиРабит. Проведя тест лавины с уровнями Рабит и АнтиРабит, мы должны увидеть разницу в пользу АнтиРабит.
Например, сейчас, средний шаг Рабита по евра/баксу, за последние 10 дн.- 34п, Значит надо по АнтиРабиту выставлять шаг равный 34п.

I don't quite understand your idea. The distances between levels in Rabbit and Dark Rabbit (with a half step offset) will be equal - the offset does not change the step.

The Rabbit step is calculated from the previous day (you know this), not 10 days.

Do you want to use Rabbit's pitch to calculate the distance between levels in Avalanche? Or place pending orders on Dark Rabbit levels?

Suppose the Rabbit lines lie at 1.0000; 1.0020; 1.0040; 1.0060 etc., and the Dark Rabbit lines will lie between the Rabbit lines, strictly in the middle - 1.0010; 1.0030; 1.0050; 1.0070 etc. I know how to calculate the Rabbit step, not about this... 10 days is taken for averaging the Rabit or Anti-Rabit pitch, correctly displayed on the 10 days

JonKatana писал(а) >>

Do you want to use Rabbit's pitch to calculate the distance between levels in Avalanche? Or place pending orders on Dark Rabbit levels?

Yes, to use Rabbit's step or its anti, to set Buy Stop and Sell Stop of Avalanche

sever29 писал(а) >>

For example, right now the average Rabit increment for EUR/USD is 34 pips over last 10 days.

34 pips will be equal to the distance between orders in Avalanche and we should place them at the nearest levels of Rabit or AntiRabit to the opening price of the day.

sever29 >>:

Предположим линии Рабита лежат на 1.0000; 1.0020; 1.0040; 1.0060 и т.д., а линии же Dark Rabbit будут распалагаться между линиями Рабита, строго по середине- 1.0010; 1.0030; 1.0050; 1.0070 и т.д. Я знаю как расчитывается шаг в Рабите, не об этом... 10 дней береться для усреднения шага рабита или антирабита, правильно отображенного на 10-ти днях

To calculate the average Rabbit step for any number of days, the indicator itself is not needed. The distance between its levels equals the previous day's price range multiplied by 0.236. It is more convenient to change the chart scale to daily and turn on the standard indicator Average True Range with a desired period (10 in your example). And then multiply the displayed result by 0.236.

You can try, but closer to the truth seems to me a longer averaging period (at least a month) and more of it to calculate the distance between "Avalanche" levels (I suggested 1/3 above).

Reason: