New Account Registration Failure

Hello. As announced, my account was disabled beginning this month. I tried to open a new account but after filling out the form, in the registration part, it fullfills the green bar, but never gives me the login or password. What should I do to open a new acct ?

Thanks

There are two ways to solve the problem:

1. You can download MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal from our website ("Client Terminal") and set it up into another (new) folder. Then you can try to open a new demo account on the Interbank FX server. Please make sure that you are launching this newly downloaded terminal, not your old one.

2. You can try to open a demo account on our demo server:
Enter "Demo.Metaquotes.net:443" in "Server:" field of the "Server" tab in "Tools - Options" menu. Click "Ok".
Then go to "File - Open an Account" menu and select "Demo.Metaquotes.net:443" at the second registration page.

Thank you Tatjana, I tried option no. 2 and worked perfectly.
Case solved ª

Tatjana said:
2. You can try to open a demo account on our demo server:
Enter "Demo.Metaquotes.net:443" in "Server:" field of the "Server" tab in "Tools - Options" menu. Click "Ok".
Then go to "File - Open an Account" menu and select "Demo.Metaquotes.net:443" at the second registration page.

Hello, I had the same problem last week, I didn't get a workable answer on this forum so I simply downloaded StrategyBuilder MT4 from Moneytec's website and imported my templates into it.

I have 2 questions related to the above and another about another topic please:
1. Is their version the same as the version from this website and how would I go about updating it?

2. Can I use the instructions above that you gave to Claudia to open a 2nd account within my StrategyBuilderFX version?

Another topic:

I just noticed that whenever I choose a color for an object or a line or I open up the properties window for either, the color chart or the properties window can be dragged off of the platform to another place on the desktop - It seems to me that if they have this ability, then whatever programming parameters you've created should be applicable to the charts as well and they should be able to be also dragged outside the main window to anywhere on the desktop or even to another monitor for those who have multiple monitors. I hope this 'clue' can help you to fulfill this apparently long standing request by so many users.

Sometimes you have to think outside the box, in this case we want those charts 'outside the box' :)

Leib

I am trying to register new account, it is for the first time,I used my ID number to login and my email address but it says registration failed, please help I want to finish registering  so that I can start trading

Tshepy:
I am trying to register new account, it is for the first time,I used my ID number to login and my email address but it says registration failed, please help I want to finish registering  so that I can start trading

Registration on this MQL5 portal?
If you are posting here so you are already registered, and it is nothing with trading.

May be - you want to register demo account with the broker to start trading?

If yes so ---

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.28 08:27

As many people are asking about "How to open account with MT5" and "How to add the broker to MT5" so I want to remind the following links:

MetaTrader 5 HelpOpen an Account

MetaTrader 5 Android OS HelpOpening a Demo Account 

MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help - Connecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account 

-----------------

Simplified way to request a real account in MetaTrader 5 Android

What should I do? I have to open demo account?

Tshepy:
What should I do? I have to open demo account?

It depends on the broker you selected. MetaQuotes company (MQL5 portal) is not a broker so you should contact with the broker.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

how do i get set up from here

Sergey Golubev, 2017.01.09 05:52

Find a Server by the Broker's Name

Another convenient new feature of MetaTrader 5 is adding brokers' servers by their names. With the previous version, you had to contact your broker to find out the IP address of the trade server or download a special client terminal. Now, you simply enter the name of the broker. The system automatically finds the server with the specified name and adds it to the list.

Hello guys. 

Please, my MT5 for PC does not have Market. 

And if I download indicators from another laptop and copy to mine, it doesn't work on mine.

How else can I get these indicators? 

Thank you. 

emperormero:

Hello guys. 

Please, my MT5 for PC does not have Market. 

And if I download indicators from another laptop and copy to mine, it doesn't work on mine.

How else can I get these indicators? 

Thank you. 

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab.

Also not all brokers offer the Market tab.

Reason: