Questions from a "dummy" - page 82

Karlson:

It was a model. In Expert Advisor the function is executed on a new weekly bar, new indicators are created and mathematics is done. Then it has to be cleaned up... So, when you switch on the IndicatorRelease line it almost freezes.

I don't see that any value is assigned to lastbar variable. That's why the run happens on every tick.

Vi pravi.Zabil tut vstavitj,i kak variant vozmozhno dealil v originale.Proverju.

There are two lines in OnTick:

Alert(ObjectFind(0,"galochka"));
Alert(GetLastError());ResetLastError();

in the log we have on every tick:

2011.10.29 17:46:38 2011.10.10 00:00:00 Alert: 4202

2011.10.29 17:46:38 2011.10.10 00:00:00 Alert: -1

if done like this:

//Alert(ObjectFind(0,"galochka"));
Alert(GetLastError());ResetLastError();

in the log we have:

2011.10.29 17:48:08 2011.10.10 00:00:00 Alert: 0

So, trying to find an object generates an error about its absence?)

Expert:

There are 2 lines in OnTick:

From the help for the object search function

Returned value

If successful, the function returns the number of the subwindow (0 means main chart window) where the found object is located. If no object is found, the function returns a negative number. To get additional information about the error, call GetLastError() function.

Karlson:
Vi pravi.Zabil tut vstavitj,i kak variant vozmozhno dealil v originale.Proverju.

Use the rule:

Если я использую IndicatorRelease(), значит я совершаю огромную и концептуальную ошибку.

Renat:

Use a rule of thumb:

Если я использую IndicatorRelease(), значит я совершаю огромную и концептуальную ошибку.

?? I don't quite get it. Explain, please)).

I have a question about positions and transaction history.

There is a current position which has been formed by several trades. Using this position's identifier, we can request the transaction history of only this position. If the position was not closed, but changed its direction, for example, from Long to Short, then it is the same position? And accordingly I will receive the history of deals from the beginning, i.e. when the position was Long?

Interesting:

From the help on the object search function

Sorry, not paying attention...

How do I open a Championship account in MT?

Participant login is the login, but what is the password for the investor?

Thank you.

Pingvin-man:

How do I open a Championship account in MT?

Participant login is the login, but what is the password for the investor?

Thank you.

It is all written here - https://championship.mql5.com/2011/ru/users/index
Reason: