Questions from a "dummy" - page 183

Good afternoon. Just started to learn mt5. I have no market tab in the terminal. Could you please advise how to fix it?

DzmitryVasilets:

Good afternoon. Just started to learn mt5. I have no market tab in the terminal. Could you please advise how to fix it?
Are you looking in the Tools window (Ctrl+T)?

tol64:
Are you looking in the Tools window (Ctrl+T)?
Well, it's not in that window. The entry is registered and there is no tab. There are signals and then CodeBase

DzmitryVasilets:

Good afternoon. Just started to learn mt5. I have no market tab in the terminal. Any suggestions on how to fix it?
Maybe you are using Wine or old Internet Explorer? You can not see the market tab in this case.

The compiler complains if I use an explicit type conversion function entry:

double d=1.55;
switch(long(d))
  {
   case 1: Print("case 1");
  }

It outputs: ' (' - name expected''. Which name is expected?

Renat:
Are you using Wine or ancient Internet Explorer? In this case the market tab is not shown.
IE 6. Just can't figure out how MT5 is connected to IE

Yedelkin:

The compiler complains if I use an explicit type conversion function entry:

It outputs: ' (' - name expected''. Which name is expected?

The compiler seems to be screwing around. Print (long(d)) compiles fine, but switch(long(d)) gives an error.

alxm:
The compiler seems to be screwing around. Print(long(d)) compiles fine, but switch(long(d)) gives an error.
OK, if there are no other versions, I'll throw it in the CD.

That's the way it should be.

double d=1.55;
switch((long)d)
  {
   case 1: Print("case 1");
  }

Although...

Numeric type casting

In MQL5 expressions you can use both explicit and implicit type conversions. An explicit type conversion is written as follows:

var_1 = (type)var_2;

As a variable var_2 can be an expression or a function result. A functional notation of explicit type conversion is also acceptable:

var_1 = type(var_2);

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Приведение типов
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Приведение типов
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Типы данных / Приведение типов - Документация по MQL5
Reason: