Questions from a "dummy" - page 145

sergeev:

Unlike you, I can, and not just on the original one. :) But to all subsequent ones.

But will you believe the answer they give you or will you be convinced of it later?

I'm asking because maybe you don't need the answer at all. You're still in a state of -

That's why I'm asking if you need the answer as such. You can't verify it anyway...

I conclude that Sergeev has been avoiding answering the question on the merits for several posts. I have been forced to contact the "Complaint" service.

Yedelkin:
I conclude that Sergeev has been dodging the substantive question for several posts.

:) what does Sergeev have to do with it? .... Evasive... should answer...

It seems like you're the one who's been dodging to answer.

Oh yes, you have no time, you can't check this question now...
But you brazenly believe that others should dash to you on a platter with answers to elementary verifiable questions.

sergeev:

:) what does Sergeev have to do with it? .... has to answer...

It seems like you're the one who's on the verge of answering. Oh yes, I forgot, you have no time, you can't check the question now...

But you brazenly believe that others should dash to you on a platter with answers to elementary verifiable questions.

Sergeev, I'm telling you again: you have long been exempted from the need to respond to my posts. Including due to the limited nature of your inferences that do not relate to the substance of the issues. If the moderator does not want to answer - do not answer, do not let your cockroaches out of your head to the public. You can read the moral to your family.

Yedelkin:

Sergeev, I am telling you again: you have long been exempted from the need to respond to my posts.

What's the big deal! Why don't you free the forum from your posts so that there is no need not only not to answer, but also not to read them? It is very sad for the intellectual heritage of the country.

It is also due to the limited nature of your inferences that are not relevant to the substance of the issues. If the moderator does not want to respond, do not answer, do not let your cockroaches go into the public eye. You can lecture your homies.

Perhaps after these layers I should turn to the "Complaint" service?

sergeev:

perhaps after these layers I should contact the Complaint Service?

You must. Once you've achieved your goal of flooding, go complain immediately. Saddened are you.

Yedelkin:
You must do it. Having achieved your purpose in the form of flooding, go and complain urgently. Saddened are you.

Actually I was supposed to say that :) Why are you so reflective of your laziness?

You didn't manage to check the ORDER_TIME_SETUP andORDER_TIME_DONE functions all day long? Your question can be checked in a couple of lines of code and 10 seconds.

PS.
Why is it that there are always Edelkin men on this forum who begin to parasitize others? (This question is not addressed to them).
Perhaps it is necessary to make a proposal for the development of the site -
an opportunity to mark with a button to rate not only the good answers. But also the dumbest questions.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

sergeev:

Actually I should have said so :) why are you so reflective of your laziness?

You didn't manage to check your ORDER_TIME_SETUP andORDER_TIME_DONE functions all day long? Your question can be checked in a couple of lines of code and 10 seconds.

PS.
Why is it that there are always eaters on this forum who begin to parasitize others? (This question is not addressed to them).
Perhaps it is necessary to make a proposal for the development of the site -
an opportunity to mark with a button to rate not only the good answers. But also the dumbest questions.

So, saddened, did you go to the Complaint Service after all, or did you decide to keep letting your cockroaches out in the open? Thanks to you, we've already learned today that a question asked in a"for dummies" thread is parasitic on those around you. And that you can ask "Really?" questions while knowing that the interlocutor has no ability to take appropriate action. What else can you do for me, moderator? Waiting.

Oh, come on, kids. Stop it.

joo:
Oh, come on, kids. Stop it.

No, let them go on!

This is ridiculous.

Hello!

Here, I've sculpted it, adjusted it for GBPUSD M30.

Would like an opinion, comment and advice as well.

Thanks in advance.

Reason: