Questions from a "dummy" - page 144

Yedelkin:
I can't see how #define can go together with classes yet.
Lehko, no problem at all.

MetaDriver:
No problem.
But #define must be declared in the body of the Expert Advisor, and how to compile classes, if this constant is not defined in them?

Yedelkin:
But #define should be declared in the EA body, and how to compile classes, if such constant is not defined in them?
Define can be defined in any place of the program, including include files. Moreover, define can be redefined many times (but the compiler will warn you, which is okay).

MetaDriver:
A define can be defined anywhere in the program, including include files. Not only that, a define can be overridden multiple times (although there will be a compiler warning, which is okay).
Oh, how! That's great!

Among order propertiesin "MQL5 Reference / Standard constants, enumerations and structures / Trading constants / Order properties" there are two such properties:

ORDER_TIME_SETUP

Order placing time

datetime

ORDER_TIME_DONE

Execution or cancellation time of the order

datetime

I usually work with pending orders so I have never had any questions about using these properties. But in the case of placing market orders, we have some questions: Does the server specify ORDER_TIME_SETUP property for market orders or it is limited to ORDER_TIME_DONE? In other words, when a market order is accessed from the trading history, is it reasonable to request and check the ORDER_TIME_SETUP property?

I cannot check this question myself at the moment.

Yedelkin:

I can't check the question myself at the moment.

Do you accept the answer or will you check it later?

sergeev:
Will you take the answer on faith or will you check it later?
You could have said nothing if you had nothing else to say.

Yedelkin:

No, I have a specific question, a question of principle.

Will you believe the answer, or will you be convinced of the answer later?

sergeev:

Yedelkin:

No, I have a specific question, a question of principle.

Will you believe the answer, or will you be convinced of the answer later?

Obviously, he couldn't keep quiet. Sergeev has gone on a particular rampage. I've already somehow relieved you of the need to respond to my posts. Especially in such narrowly focused topics as"Questions from a Dummie", etc. But there's always a chance: can you answer the original question substantively?

Yedelkin:

Can you give a substantive answer to the original question?

Why do I ask this, because maybe you don't need this answer at all. You're in a state of -

"I can't check it myself at the moment".

That's why I'm asking if you need the answer as such. You can't check anyway...

But will you believe the answer you will be given or will you verify it later?

Reason: