Questions from a "dummy" - page 150

Hello!

I searched obliquely all over, but not all of the FAQ and other stuff for beginners have read, because it seems that the answer will not be found.

The difficulty is that to start learning the language, you first need to "connect" the platform somewhere.

Well, neither here nor on the metaquotes site is there a list of organisations that use metatrader.

is the list of banks/dealers using Metatrader taboo?

MetaDriver:
Taki wasn't too quick to correct.)

pusheax:

Thank you, it's all working!

How does it change?

How it all happens inside there can't you tell?

The hell I know)

Delete 0 item in the list - 1 becomes 0, 2 becomes the first item, etc.

Delete 1 item in the list - 2 becomes 1, etc.

etc.

At direct cycle it turns out objects are removed through one.

papaklass:

Theoretically so:

2. Assign values to them.

Thank you very much!

Romaryo:

Hello!

I have skimmed over everything, but not all the FAQ and other stuff for beginners have read, because it seems that the answer will not be found.

The difficulty is that to start learning the language, you first need to "connect" the platform somewhere.

Well, neither here nor on the metaquotes site is there a list of organisations that use metatrader.

is the list of banks/dealers using Metatrader taboo?

Type in any search engine "list of forex dealers"

Romaryo:

Hello!

I have skimmed over everything, but not all the FAQ and other stuff for beginners have read, because it seems that the answer will not be found.

is the list of banks/dealers that use metaTrader a taboo?

The forum rules prohibit discussion of brokers, but links to ratings are not forbidden.

here is one of the threads http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/14213-luchshie-brokeri.-reyting-foruma-mt5/page11

don't be misled that the forum is called MT5, not all brokers represented have MT5, but many do.

Лучшие брокеры. Рейтинг форума МТ5
  • Kankretnii
  • www.forexdengi.com
как по мне тоже два лучших брокера, но у инсты больше преимуществ - исполнение ордеров в разы быстрее, да и возможность использовать микролот, для лучшего управления капиталом, это тоже плюс, альпари этого не хватает.

Could you please tell me how to get the value of quotation of currency pair in the Expert Advisor for some old date and time, which I will set, say, for January 14, 2010 13 hours 12 minutes?

MegaVoin:

Could you please tell me how to get the value of quotation of currency pair in the Expert Advisor for some old date and time, which I will set, say, for January 14, 2010 13 hours 12 minutes?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/series/copyrates
Документация по MQL5: Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / CopyRates
Документация по MQL5: Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / CopyRates
  • www.mql5.com
Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / CopyRates - Документация по MQL5

MegaVoin:

datetime time=D'2010.01.14 13:12:00';
MqlRates rates[];
CopyRates(symbol,TimeFrame,time,1,rates);

If you have it set to 12 minutes then it needs to request a price from the timeframe M1, otherwise the price cannot be obtained from this date. In the rates structure, you will get the values of open, high, low and close, as well as the tick and real volume (if available).

Urain:

It is forbidden in the forum rules to discuss brokers, but links to ratings are not forbidden.

here is one of the threads http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/14213-luchshie-brokeri.-reyting-foruma-mt5/page11

Let it not mislead you that the forum is called MT5, not all brokers represented have MT5, but many do.

About the discussion the point is obvious.

what's perplexing is the lack of a simple tableau of the office - mql4/5 on the metaquotes website!

Reason: