Questions from a "dummy" - page 196

2012.10.12 13:20:13 Trades '10000124': failed buy stop 0.93 EURUSD at 0.00013 [Invalid stops]

Again. Such miracles...

Ask = NormalizeDouble(SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_ASK),_Digits);
  Bid = NormalizeDouble(SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_BID),_Digits);
      request.action = TRADE_ACTION_PENDING;
      request.magic = Magic;
      request.symbol = _Symbol;
      request.volume = Volume();
      request.price=NormalizeDouble(Ask+Disnatnce*_Point,_Digits);
      request.sl = 0;
      request.tp = 0;
      //request.deviation=Slippage;
      request.type=ORDER_TYPE_BUY_STOP;
      request.type_filling=ORDER_FILLING_FOK;

G001:
2012.10.12 13:20:13 Trades '10000124': failed buy stop 0.93 EURUSD at 0.00013 [Invalid stops]
What kind of price is it?

Yedelkin:
What kind of price is that?
I don't know, that's why I showed you how I take Ask and Bid.

G001: I don't know, that's why I showed how I take Ask and Bid.
Then print out every variable that is involved in forming the trigger price of the pending order, as well as that price itself before sending the trade request. ..Do you reset the gequest variable to zero before each use?
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrderSend
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrderSend
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые функции / OrderSend - Документация по MQL5

Right?

MqlTradeRequest request={0};
MqlTradeResult result={0};
MqlTradeCheckResult check={0};

G001: Is that right?
Yes, that's what I meant.

How to determine the opening time of the next bar, i.e. the one that hasn't been formed yet?

Also: how to round the time received in ChartXYToTimePrice() to the open date of the bar (even if this bar does not exist yet) if the cursor is in the future then CopyTime does not work because it will in any case show the open date of the last existing bar.

do not use comparison with TimeCurrent().

--------------------------------------

SOLVED

-----------------------------------------

+ is it possible to remove warnings about possible data loss due to implicit type conversion?

MqlDateTime sTime;

TimeToStruct(Time,sTime);

sTime.min=sTime.min-fmod(sTime.min,Divider);

it's swearing at fmod like that double.

it's just nonsense - my entire error window is covered with such nonsense and i can't see if anything has been added.

or there are only 2 variants? all by doubles or double -->> string -->>integer, taking only integer part? but it is irrational and slow

FiftyStars: + can warnings about possible data loss due to implicit type conversion be removed?

Try it this way:

sTime.min=sTime.min-(int)fmod(sTime.min,Divider);

Does anyone know how to download historical data from a csv file ? Is it possible? Because the default history is of very poor quality in some places.

SkyTreker: Does anyone know how to download historical data from a csv file ? Is it possible? Because the default history is of very poor quality in some places.
If I'm not mistaken, it has been repeatedly stated that no third-party history is allowed. It was advised to ask your broker about the completeness of the history.
Reason: