Questions from a "dummy" - page 185

TheXpert:
Oh. My pattern is torn.

:)))

220Volt:

I don't understand what's going on ...

I'm surprised how your code compiles at all.

220Volt:

Please explain why it takes 4 bytes ...

Figured it out.

Can I use a trading robot on my computer, can I also open and close trades on the same account from my iPhone?

dentraf:

Do you have a trading robot on your computer, can I also open and close trades on the same account from my iPhone?

You can, but only you and nobody else is responsible for the consequences.

Good afternoon, could you please advise how to upload the data to excel, when copying there are discrepancies and some dummies are not displayed?

Good evening. Guys, I'm transferring an indica from a foursome. I'm also guided by this article. I didn't find this information there.

I need an analogue of iBarShift ().

When translating the code, I'm stumped on this one. I have not googled it myself yet. I'm working on it.

Thank you.

R0MAN:

Good evening. Guys, I'm transferring an indica from a foursome. I'm also guided by this article. I didn't find this information there.

I need an analogue of iBarShift ().

When translating the code, I'm stumped on this one. I haven't googled it myself yet. I'm working on it.

Thank you.

maybe this will help:https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1008
TimeSeries - Библиотека функций для работы с таймсериями
TimeSeries - Библиотека функций для работы с таймсериями
  • votes: 12
  • Andrey Khatimlianskii
  • www.mql5.com
Библиотека функций для работы с таймсериями: iBars, iTime, iOpen, iHigh, iLow, iClose, iVolume, iHighest, iLowest, iBarshift. Для всех функций доступен краткий вариант вызова (с символом и периодом текущего графика).

IgorM:
maybe this will help:https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1008
Thank you. I'll have a look.

Am I counting the positions correctly?

int TotalBullPositions()
{
  int Counter=0;
  for(i = 0; i < PositionsTotal(); i++)
  {
    {
      if(PositionGetInteger(POSITION_MAGIC)==Magic
      && PositionGetString(POSITION_SYMBOL)==Symbol()
      && PositionGetInteger(POSITION_TYPE)==POSITION_TYPE_BUY) 
      Counter++;}}
  return(Counter);}

Thank you.

G001:

Am I counting positions correctly?

Not exactly. For the for statement, you need to specify the type of the i variable. To select a position, first use PositionGetSymbol(i), then look through the properties of the selected position.
Reason: